Lucal Wesker x human reader

//Readers point of view//

I was walking around, guarding so that nobody could attack the more "important" teams. I sigh and continue. I really didn't understand why everyone hated the vampires so badly? I mean, yes they did kill, kidnap, drink blood and trick humans. But what if we could just get along instead? "That's probably impossible but whatever..." I mumble, sitting down on the ground since I was getting tired.

I must've dosed off because when I woke up it was morning. Thank god nobody found me sitting here! I quickly get up and start walking. But just moments later I feel something hit me in the head and I pass out.

Hours later I must've woken up, feeling that I was on some sort of bed. I was kidnapped and now lying in some unknown persons bed. I open my eyes, just to see someone staring at me. I screech as I sit up immediately.
"Owww, that hurt my ears thank you very much!" He says as I stare at him, trying to figure out what to say.
"I-I... -Who are you!?" I ask, probably stuttering.
"I'm Lucal Wekser, and i took you here." Lucal says and I just stare at him.
"You're a vampire. Why did you bring me here?" I say, wanting to understand my meaning in this.
"Oh don't worry! I only took you here because I found your face cuter then others." He says, smirking a little.

"W-what? But I don't want to!" I say, still going strong. Just then I notice him walking closer to me until he's just about 20 centimeters away.
"You have no choice but to love me dear..." He whispers, kissing me. I kiss back, just in case if he would be mad. A few seconds later he breaks the kiss, petting my cheek.
"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy that, Y/N." Lucal says before quickly leaving the room.

"B-but how... How did you know...my name?" I ask to myself, now lying down again. Being very confused about what had just happened. Did I enjoy him kissing me? Could I love a vampire? Wouldn't anyone wonder where I was? So many questions without answer. After awhile I feel myself dosing off and minutes later I'm asleep, dreaming weird dreams that confused me.

-The (probably) END~~~~
Thank you for reading another shitty story I made ^^ Also this story was made by a request from lucal_lover Hope you enjoyed it! And ignore the music of you wanna...