Mario Ferid(boyfriend) x Reader human

Requested by xXYuukineXx

Y/n's POV

it's 8 am and my alarm rings

*I wake up and yawn, and then glance at the clock for waking me up* Ugh.... why was I supposed to wake up this early today? Oh.... Right... Ferid wanted me to do something with him.... I swear how can someone even wake up this early everyday without alarm? *I sit up and walk out off bed, and sees something pink lying on a chair in the room* what's that? *I walk and picks it up, seeing it is a dress* a dress? Why would I wear a pink dress like this? Maybe it have something to do whit what Ferid wanted? *I put the dress on and walk out of the room seeing nobody* huh... Where is everybody? *starts walking down the hallway and into the living room, seeing Ferid*
There you are 😡

Ferid: Y/n:3 I see you put the dress on *stands up and you see he have a Mario suit on*

Oh my God... Ferid....

Ferid: ain't I good at cosplaying?

No... Just no... What the matter with the pink dress anyway?

Ferid: Mario have a girlfriend right? Named Peach, and she wear a pink dress

Oh my lord... Ferid... I hate you sometimes

Crowley: *walks into room* hey Ferid-...

Ferid: Hello... Its-a me!

*facepalm*

Crowley: ....*is creeped out and leaves room*

*throws pillow at Ferid* if this was the only reason you woke me up at 8 am on a Saturday I swear you will wish you were never born!!!

Ferid: *looks innocent* okay:3

I swear Ferid... Don't look like you've done nothing!!! If you excuses me I'll go back to bed now... *leaves room and walks to my room, and falls on on bed falling asleep immediately*

Ferid: *walks into my room, have now drawn a Mario mustache on his face...* OI Y/N WAKE UP THERES CHICKENS ALL OVER THE MANSION!!!

*wakes up* WHAT?! *realizes Ferid said it* it's not true...

Ferid: YAY YOURE AWAKE!!!

Ferid... Just stop... I'm not going to do a roleplay with you in cosplay costumes... Never will...

Ferid: maybe later..?

No!

Ferid: tomorrow?

No! I won't!

Ferid: awwe! *walks out of room*

Finally I can get some sleep! *cuddles up in my bed and falls asleep*

(About 6 hours later)

*i wake up, hearing an annoying sound* so I open my eyes, just to see Ferid standing there with a trumpet.

Ferid: Y/N WANNA ROLEPLAY NOW? *he shouts looking at me with that devilishly naughty smile*

NO I DONT LET ME BE YOU STUPID VAMPIRE! *i yell and I throw a vase after him as he runs out*

*I groan and continue sleeping*

Hey guys so it's done now:p sorry for not updating I went camping.. And yea I know this chapter sucks, but anyway hope you liked it

See you next time my little pancakes;p