Mikaela Hyakya x reader

(Okay so i haven't watched this anime in two years and i havent kept up with the manga so this will just be something like an au i guess heh)

Y/n's pov
~~~~~~~~~

I walk down a busy street, looking at clothes through the store windows while sipping a pumpkin spice latte, it was soon Halloween and man had i been waiting for it this year.

I was supposed to gp trick or treating with my fiance Mika and his brother, Yuichiro, or Yuu as everyone called him. Me and Mika had planned to go as a cat and a dog, so original i know, but we thought it was cute. For Yuu's part, i had no idea what he was planning to dress as, but hopefully it wasn't as embarrassing as last year.

I notice my latte was finished so i throw the empty cup into a nearby bin and walk into a costume store i had just seen. I had yet to get cat ears for my costume so maybe this was a golden opportunity.

~le time skip cuz im lazy~

I walk into me and Mika's shared apartment and throw off my f/c shoes, they land somewhere but im too exhausted to care where. I had bought more than just cat ears when out and it was probably going to be a fun discussion later when Mika gets home.

I drop my bags by a wall and jump onto the couch, damn that felt good. I feel something jump onto me amd i open my eyes, which i had closed before, just to see our cat, Daisy, looking at me.

"Oh, someone must be hungry," i say and scratch her gently behind the left ear.

I sit up and hold her in my arms, before standing and walking to the kitchen where i put her down on the floor, i hear a 'meow' as i turn around from her to get her food and smile to myself, man i love this cat.
I then pour her some food and leave the kitchen.

I start getting ready for trick or treating and after about half an hour i hear someone enter into the apartment, i dont really think much of it.

"Y/n hunny! I'm home!!!" Mika yells through the apartment and i smile, he's such a dork, i love him so much. I walk out of the bathroom where inwas currently doing my makeup.
I walk up to him and kiss him as a welcome home and he smiles and we pull away from it.

"I see you're already getting ready for later," He says and i hum in response.
"I'll be the best kitty out tonight, if you promise to be a good boy" i say and boop his nose, laughing.
"Of course i will, but only for you" Mika says, kissing me again.

Oh man how i loved him

------

The end

Yes it sucks sorry bois