Author's Note

Dear Reader,

If you've made it this far, thank you. Thank you for reading This Love. Thank you for voting, commenting, and supporting me in every way that you have. Your support and your encouragement has kept me going. I can't tell you how much it means to me to see your incredible feedback on this story.

All along, the people around Leena and Jason have influenced their lives and their love. Circumstances have greatly affected Leena's thoughts and perceptions, and they have dictated her actions. At the very end, Leena chose to accept the truth that she loved Jason, but the circumstances (again) didn't exactly favour her and Jason. I ended the story at the point where I did because the point isn't whether Leena and Jason had a "happily ever-after." The point is that in the end, Leena let go of her pain and she tried. You can choose to imagine any kind of future for Jason and Leena after she gets back to London. That is up to you. But what I wanted to bring out through this story is that whatever choices you make in whichever part of your life, be bold and choose for yourself. We must all learn to let go of our past -- however painful it may be -- because that's the only way to have a future. 

I could write a hundred thank you notes for your support and it wouldn't be enough. But I'll say it again: thank you. Because if it weren't for you, I would've never had the courage to tell Leena and Jason's story.

Love,

Amethyst Victor