Brooke

I was at my locker when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, shutting my locker, smirking at Dylan.

"Hey," I said.

"What are you doing after school?" He asked.

"What'd you have in mind?" I asked.

He grabbed the side of my neck, pulling me to him, kissing the other side. "Some of this," he whispered.

"Absolutely," I said and he looked at me.

"Great," he said. "Just meet me at my car after school."

"Will do," I said, teasing him with sliding my hands under his shirt, as if I were about to do it right here and now, but I wasn't. I walked off and I heard him holler,

"That was so not cool!"

I just kept walking to my class, laughing a bit. As school went on, I started a new drawing in my tech class. It was one of my favorites because it reflected what I thought my mom would be like had she stuck around and how sad I was that she left me. It was two faces, the bigger face being my mom, and my face in hers, if that made sense.

Before I knew it, school was over and I met Dylan by his truck. He looked me over and we got in his truck and drove to his house. When we walked in, I barely had time to set stuff down, but I stopped him.

"I have to drop something off at my house real quick," I said in a sexy voice so he was under my spell.

He drove me back to my house and I set my artwork hidden in my bookshelf. I left and we went to Dylan's house again. This time, there was no stopping. He kissed me, unbuttoning my shirt and picking me up, leading me to his room. He tossed me on his bed and I laughed as he ridded both of our clothes and hovered over me.

*

An hour later, he felt me and just stared at me. He was shaking and looked really... Happy, I guess?

"What?" I asked.

"I really just want to keep doing it with you," he said, pulling me to him.

"Then, what are we doing?" I shrugged, kissing his chest and he put me on him, kissing me and siting up, so I was in his lap.

"I've thought about this for years," he said, laying me down and kissing his way down my body and went down there on me.

I was caught by surprise, so I gripped his hair and tightened my legs around him. His phone beeped and he sighed.

"I'm so sorry," he said, checking his phone and I was still recovering from the sudden action. When he set his phone down, he resumed what he was doing and then made his way to my chest, then my lips. I didn't go down there for anyone. And Dylan was okay with that.

But I did give him another two hour's worth of what he wanted.

We laid next to each other, my eyes falling heavy. He had his arm around me, so my head was on his chest and he kissed me passionately. "Damn, girl."

"What?" I looked up at him.

"I can't control myself with you," he said.

"Well, I'm tired now, so let's just get some sleep and see what tomorrow is like," I kissed his neck and he held me tighter.

We went to sleep and I slept really well.

The next morning, Dylan was on his phone and when he saw me, he smirked.

"What happens today?" He asked, massaging my thigh.

"I go home, shower, and let you know," I winked, getting up, dressing, and leaving.