PAST: Being an American Idol Judge

A/N .
So guys , this will be a flashback of Simon Cowell being part of American Idol's Judges .
------------------------------------------------------
PAST: Being an American Idol Judge .

Simon's P.O.V

I'am now at the conference room with the media , American Idol's staffs , host , and the judges .

So the host of the show will be , Ryan Seacrest . And the two other judges aside from me will be ; Randy Jackson and Paula Abdul .

"So Mr.Cowell , how are you feeling about this show ? You're a well-known talent scout . Im sure its not gonna be hard for you to do this , right?", one of the reporters asked .

"Well , I think its gonna blow the whole America ."

The people laughs as I continue ,"I mean , its a new show . Its gonna be a big hit , because here , people will be showing off their talent in singing . And I hope they wont break all the glasses in here as they sing ." and my answer makes the crowd laugh even more .

"Hi Ms.Abdul , You look a bit nervous about all of these things ." , the other reporter turns to a not-so-tall and not-so-short lady sitting on the other end of our table .

"Yeah , Im ,uhm . A bit nervous , really . Thank you ."

"Loosen up babe . Its alright , we're not gonna bite you ,you know." , Randy rubs her back teasingly . And that Paula just slapped him in his arms .

We all just talk a little and Ryan, and the three of us talks for a bit .

Im pulling a cigarette out of my pocket when I heard someone calls my name , "Hey ,Simon . How you doin' dawg?" , Its Randy .

And I pulled my hand out of my pocket to shake a hand with him . "Im good Rands , uhm . I just wanna ask something."

"Go on , Si."

"That ... Paula girl , why isnt she talking to me ? Not like I care , but ,you know . I just wanna know." ,I asked him . What ? I really dont get it . We've been here for hours , but she's not talking to me . I know her ofcourse, she's a big celebrity here . And she knows me too , but not in person . Maybe that's why .

"Nah . Dont mind her . You two can catch up later on , trust me . She's just a shy-type sometimes. "

I just nodded on that thought .

------------------------------------------------------
Later then , one of the staffs approached us with some papers on her hands ,

"Okay judges . Here's the paper of the contestants for today ... Here , here and there you go." ,

and by the way . After the conference and some catch up moments , the audition for the very first season of American Idol begins right away .

Now, Im sitting beside the woman who never talks to me yet . God ! Did I do something wrong ? This is just the beggining and this woman beside me ,makes me feel uncomfortable .

A man with long hair enters the room , I'll guess . He's our first contestant .

"Hi." , he greeted us.

"Hey . So youre the very first of all for this very first time ?"

"Yeah ."

"You're 25 ? And you think you can pass through us?", I continued .

"I think so."

Im about to say something else when she finally spoke to me ,"Mr.Cowell , we are still here . Can we use our mouths to talk to him ?" , Woah . Is she mad at me? , I thought . She's not even looking at me .