PAST: ACTING WEIRD -.-

After riding forever , finally ! Im here . And wow , there are still many people who wants to join us . Honestly , even if I get tired of arguing with Simon these people makes my day , they make my day by their stories which I find very inspiring . Yes ! That's it ! Just focus and enjoy the day, Paula ! , I cheered myself up . And I opened my window and starts to wave at the auditionists . Last day of audition , I hope this will end well . I prayed .

As I entered the studio , Anna one of the staffs told me that the other judges are already inside the Audition Room .

But before I went to the Aud.Room I decided to check first the dressing room , and to my surprise . I saw someone , lying his head on the table while listening to ... my favorite playlists ?! Is that my phone ? And who is this man using it ?

I closed the door slowly and carefully so that the man over there wont be startled . But I failed to keep it silent , because the door knob makes a noise as the door closed. He lifted his head and looked to the door's direction , where I unfortunately standing at this very moment .

"Paula ?"

------------------------------------------------------

Simon's P.O.V

I arrived in Denver around 10 o'clock , I'am 30 minutes early . Not the usual me , eh ? Well , I needed to be here earlier because I have to give something to Paula .

Randy and Ryan are already here as I entered the studio ,we greeted each other . And I heard them talking about Paula , but I just ignored it . The staffs leads us to the Audition room they prepared , I asked one of them where the dressing room is . Then I went to it . Since Randy and Ryan is getting ready , I guess I can wait Paula there , and hopefully she'll go there before the audition starts .

And here I am now , waiting for her while playing some of her songs on her phone . You're all wondering why I have her phone ? Because she left it in our studio back there, after the auditions . She's very tired that time and actually I saw her leaving her phone behind but I didnt tell her . So I just grabbed it myself instead and decided to return to her today . But , she's still not here . What's taking her so long ? She is the most early bird among the four of us . After a couple of minutes I felt my eyelid is covering my eyes slowly and my head lying on the table in front of me , the songs Im listening makes it harder for me to stop myself from sleeping , thats when I finally drifted off to sleep , or a nap . Because I heard a clicking sound of a door knob , so I opened up my eyes and slowly lift my head and turn to the direction where it came from ... Im right , that sound came from the door . But there is someone who's standing there .

"Paula ?" , I asked in a husky voice while Im rubbing my eyes to clear my sight .

"Is that my phone ?" ,she asked me back .

"Yup , its yours . You lef--- ,"

"--And where did you get it ? I didnt texted you where I left it , and I dont even have your phone number to leave a message so , where did you get it ?", she rudely interrupted .

"Uhm , well I ---"

"Nevermind , just give it to me now .", she ordered me as she lay off her hands infront of me .

"All right , all right . Here ." , I gave her phone to her . As soon as she grabs her phone in my hands, she walks out of the room and just left me like that .

When the door closed , I yelled "Yeah , You're welcome !" , she didnt bother to hear what Im going to say , she just walked out like that .

After that I decided to go back to the Audition Room and saw Randy and Paula talking . Sometimes I really do envy their closeness . But , Paula hates me that much that she wont let me be near to her . By the way , today is the last day of auditions . And next week , the real show begins .

I sat beside Paula , and the audition started . On the first two auditionists , me and Paula is just having the same critics which makes Randy smile . When the third auditionist enters , Randy said something to Paula . Then Paula just raised her left eyebrow . What are they talking about ? ,I asked in my mind . Then I just ignored them .

------------------------------------------------------

"All right ! We made it !!!" , Ryan cheered after the last auditionist . Then they go for a group hug , when they noticed I wasn't joining them Randy looked at me and said ,"Oh , dawg ! Join us in here !" , "Yeah ! Come on here Mr.Cowell !", added Ryan .

I shook my head as an answer . "You guys can do it without me."
"Such a killjoy , huh ?" ,said Ryan . "Well , lets go for a group hug!!!" He said to the staffs and looked at me teasingly ,"Simon is excluded in this group hug guys , so dont mind him ."

After their hugging session , the four of us walked in to the dressing room . I saw Paula plugging her earphones in and lays her back on the couch where Im sitting earlier . Then she closed her eyes , I guess she's tired . Randy taps my back , "She told me about her phone . How did you get it ?" , I nod then I told him the whole story , even the part where she just left me in here saying nothing . "Oh, man ! She didnt let you say a word ?" he asked . "Yeah ." , I answered him while shaking my head in disappointment . Ofcourse Iam disappointed , I thought I can get close to her if we'll have a little chat . Why is she being hard on me ? I sigh in frustration when our food comes in . Randy started to eat , I just stared at my food then at Paula's . "Hey dawg , lets it."

"Okay ." , when I opened my food , I walk towards Paula . I sat beside her then I heard the door locked , then I look to the table . Randy's gone . Great . Paula starts to open her eyes , I showed her the food Im holding then she straightened up to sit . She looks around and then to me , "Where's Randy ?" she asked as she looks on her phone . I scratched my chin ,"I dont know. Here , eat this ." ,I gave the food to her but she just stared at me . "Come on Paula , take it ." , she raised her left eyebrow on me as if she's asking ,what are you doing? . So I continued ,"I know this is weird ," she nods her head ,"but I , I just wanna say ..." , she looked to me intently "I wanna sort things out between us , you know . You're annoying ,but I --" , "Yoo too ." , she said . I gave her a listen-to-me-first look , and she did the zipping motion on her mouth . "Okay , yeah . Iam annoying and you too , ofcourse . But why dont we give it a try , lets be cool to each other ." , then she grabs the food and starts to eat . "I'll think about that , but let me eat first ." , aw Paula . I smiled as I watched her eating , then Randy and Ryan enters the room with their teasing looks .

Randy asked as he act like a detective ,"Hey hey . What do we have here , Ryan?"

"The more you hate , the more you love kind of story sir !" , and they wiggled their brows .

"Shut up , Paula's eating ." ,I shushed them .

"He's acting weird , people !!!" , then we all laughed .

"You two have some time together , we'll keep going ." , Ryan winked to me . "Yeah man ! I knew it . You can be friends somehow . Haha , bye lovebirdssss !" , then they hurried out of the room . Crazy people .

I shook my head as I look to Paula , she's looking back at me . I felt , awkward .

This is awkward . I thought .

"Im done !" , she said while clapping her hands . I laughed on her reaction . Then she stopped and stared at me . "Im sorry . Its just , you're cute ." , I said honestly . What ? She really is . Then I saw a sudden blush on her cheeks , she's blushing ? Or its just the light ? I dont know .

She chuckled , "Its alright Mr.Nasty !"

"Dont Mr.Nasty me , Paula . Im not ." ,I prostested .

"Oh yes you are ,Simon." , then we both laughed .

I have an idea , "Hey Paula ,"

"Hmm ?"

"I'll drive you home ."

She looked shocked as she heard the words , "Come on Paula , I promise not to bite you ." ,I winked at her ,and she hit my shoulder playfully ,"I'll wait you outside."

------------------------------------------------------