PAST: SHE LIKES ME , or Not ? -.-

PAST: SHE LIKES ME or Not ?

Still on SIMON'S P.O.V

Paula , what are you doing ? , I asked ... On my mind .

I feel like Im on fire ! I need water !

She is now cupping my face , I just looked at her eyes , confused . Aaaaarggggh ! That's it !

I owned her lips with mine , I kissed her hungrily . She tightened her hold on my nape , while brushing my hair by her fingers . After awhile , Iam now kissing her passionately . Then I laid her down the couch without breaking our kiss , while her legs are still wrapped around my waist . What ?! Wait ...

"Are we really having sex on a couch ? Here in our dressing room ? With many people out there waiting for us ? And with the door not being locked up ? Paula ? ", I asked her continously .

"Yes , please ."

I stood up , and pulled her up . "You're tired ,Pawler . Lets get you home . And besides , I dont really wanna do this ."

"Oh . God, Simon . Im sorry . "

"No worries ." , I smiled at her . "I know . Im too irresistable , right ?", I teased her .

Then she laughed , "Oh , I didnt say that ."

I rolled my eyes , "Whatever .", then I smiled . "Come on , Paula . You're not a good kisser tho ."

Thats when she slapped my shoulder . "I hate you , and by the way ... Im just teasing you ,Mr.Cowell ." , then she stormed out of the room laughing ,leaving me in mixed emotions .

Just teasing me , huh ? Geez . That was so embarrassing .

I shook my head in disbelief . She's driving me crazy , I've been with many girls in my life but this one ... Whooooh ! She is really something .