PRESENT: AFTER THAT CALL.

Simon's P.O.V

Its been a week since Nigel called me. I have already answered his invitation about showing up on American Idol's finale and Lauren has been told about this as well.

Yes, it has been a week and yet I cannot stop thinking about it. Seeing AI at its end, hearing the loud voice of the crowd for the last time and meeting my ex co-judges after a good long years including my poodle, Paula Abdul.

I couldn't figure out why am I feeling anxious about seeing her again? In fact I am just sitting right beside her for a year during the XFactor in 2014. Oh right, I forgot. She was frustrated and truly sad when I asked her if she will be just fine if I will have to remove her from the judging panel of the XFactor. I can clearly remember her lines after I told her those things,"Well sweetheart, It is okay. I know this might happen its just that I--- I didnt see it coming earlier than I expected." she said with a really disappointed tone. I felt bad. But It must be done. For a reason that the other producer wants a different chemistry for the judging panel I honestly disliked that idea because ever since in American Idol, I truly believe that Paula Abdul, my french poodle, is the HEART of the show. But still they wanted to push through their plans in axing Paula from the XFactor. And it might seem just fine with her, but thats the last time that we've talked. She never calls. I never called her either. But I heard she is producing her own reality TV show which she entitled 'So you think you can dance' wherein I know she perfectly fits. Its her passion. Its her life.

Oh Lord, please help me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was in my limo preparing to go to BGT's studio when Lauren knocked on the window. "Hey honey. I prepared a dinner for us later. Better not to be late babe. Take care all right?" She said and cupped my face and kissed my lips. "Okay. Thank you Lauren. Take care of Eric eh? I'll get going now. See you later sweetheart." then I waved good bye.

4 oclock when I arrived at the studio. I went straight to my dressing room. And to my surprise I saw someone sitting on my favorite couch.

"What are you doing in here?" I furiously asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nigel's P.O.V

"Welcome back to London Mr. Lythgoe." the stewardess welcomed me as I got off the first class airplane I rode with.

"Thank you." I answered as she gave me my leathered jacket.

Hmm. What am I doing in here? Well, aside from I missed my home town. Im here for a little business. You'll find out soon.

As I arrived at the hotel room I reserved for myself, I instantly opened my laptop and check my emails. And I saw Paula's and Randy's name on the screen.

*Randy: Hey Nigel. When is that again? Oh Im sorry. We are on the stage of our lives where we always forget about some details about it.

I chuckled as I read his message. I typed in my reply saying,"Its on the final day of the live show Randy. Yup. Youre definitely right!" and send! The next one was Paula's.

*Paula: Oh my gosh. I don't know what to feel about it. I mean its been my second home. You guys were my family. I am just getting very emotional about this ending. But yes, I will be there. Just tell me when. By the way, am I the only one who is invited? Just asking.

Well well well. As far as I know, she meant it this way "Is he also invited?" Hmm let us see.

*Me: Yes I feel the same. Ofcourse Paula I'll let you know when and to answer your question. We decided to have the three of you. But Simon haven't confirmed it yet. You know he is a busy man.