PAST: GETTING ALONG

PAST: GETTING ALONG

Paula's P.O.V

Two weeks have passed. I have been avoiding Simon for two weeks now since that intensifying kissing scene of me and Simon. I don't know what's got into him that he pulled me for a kiss. I am not a good kisser? Hmm he told me that! What an arrogant man! So I just told him that I was just teasing him I can see that he doesn't want a woman to tease him because he thinks he is the only one to tease women,serves him right!

Right now, we are on the live show because the audition is finally over so the battle begins.

"Well let's see what do we have here.", Ryan said as he approach the panelists table.

"Simon, what do you expect from our contestants for today?"

Simon faced Ryan who is standing behind me. He first gave a short smile at me then to Ryan,"Honestly Ryan, I feel like this competition is going to be a tough road not only for the contestants but also for us.",while pointing at me and Randy.

We nodded our heads in agreement.

"Paula, you seemed very quiet these past few days. Something wrong?" Ryan asked me after he talked to Simon.

Simon and Randy turned to my position. Waiting for my response.

"Nah. You know, sitting right next to these men makes me feel intimidated and I feel like I just need to shut my mouth up. Yep." I answered pretending that it is the only thing going on. The audience laughs, and also the three of 'em.

"Oooh well you guys," he points at the two boys. "You are bullying our queen here huh? That is not so nice of you." he said while shaking his head and putting his hand on my shoulder.

Randy raised his hands as if he is surrendering while Simon just shrugged it off. That made everyone laugh.

"Okay so going back to our business...", as Ryan speaks, introducing the contestants for today Simon wrote something in his paper, the contestants haven't started yet but he is writing already. Really hard working hmm? I thought.

Then after a few seconds he gave me the paper where he wrote something. The cameras aren't focused on our direction so I turned my head into his direction, lifting the paper a little and gave him a questioning look.

"Just read it.", he said with an innocent voice.

I rolled my eyes at him, maybe he thinks that I would be dying to read whatever he has wrote on that paper.

When the first contestant began to perform, Simon was momentarily looking at the paper in front of me. I just ignored him. When the performance has ended we were all amazed on how that girl Kelly was able to sing with all of the emotions that the song is trying to express.

"Kelly, that was really something huh? Well let's see if the judges was able to see that something. Randy?", Ryan calls Randy to give critics.

" That was brilliant baby! You really did well! Im looking forward for more powerful songs you'll have for us next time." -Randy

"Okay and miss Paula?" Its my turn.

"Sweetheart, you didn't failed us. I still wonder where is that beautiful voice coming from.", right after I spoke the audience cheers. And its his turn now.

"Simon?" -Ryan

"You know, the things we told you about the first time we met. It is still the same things we are all trying to say in here and you did well. Congratulations!"

*Crowd cheers*

"Seems a good start for our season! Now lets move on to our second contestant...", as Ryan introduces the next contestant I secretly peeked on the paper Simon gave me. And it says,
"Wait for me at your dressing room later." Then I slowly put the paper back on the table. What does he want now? *sigh* Giving me orders as if I owed him something. Duh.