PAST: MR. NASTY becomes MR. NICE GUY?

SIMON'S P.O.V

After I drove Paula home, I went on my house. When I got inside I saw a tall, not so dark, beautiful and sexy lady.

I smiled as I reached the area where she is.

"Hey darling.", Terri Seymour. My girlfriend. After my
relationship with Sinitta, I met Terri again though I met her before like 6 years ago. I think destiny brought her to me.

I hugged her and pulled her for a kiss. Oh how I missed this woman. By the way, she was the one who texted me that day when Paula and I argued so bad that made me smile.

"Where have you been honey?", she asked while pulling me to sit down.

"I just had something to do. Oh yeah darling, tomorrow I'll go early alright?"

She looked at me and answered,"Aww why? And you just got here then we are already talking about tomorrow."

"Im sorry honey. Have you eaten dinner yet?"

"Yes. With my friends. How about you?"

"Yep. With a friend.", I said. A friend? Were not even in good terms. *sighs*

"Great. You looked tired. Lets sleep already?", Terri asked while giving me a massage in my shoulders.

"That would be great. Thank you.", then I kissed her again and we both prepared to sleep. Yes, Terri and I have been sleeping together, sharing one house, sharing one bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Clock ringing*

I strecthed my arms as I reach for the alarm clock.

Its already 5 in the morning. I kissed the lady beside me. Then got up and prepared for my morning habits.

After an hour of preparation, I woke Terri up.

"Darling, I'll go now. See you later. Take care of yourself okay?", she just gave me a nod and I kissed her lips.

I got into my car and started looking at the mirror,"Good morning mate! You're looking handsome!", then I gave myself a wink. Hooooh yah! I start my car and head to Paula's house. I hope she is ready. Well Im a little early but I hope she is all set.

After driving for 20 mins. Im here already. I parked infront of a neighbor's house because people might think I am a Paula Abdul's stalker.

I looked at my watch, its 6:21. I bet I came too early. Anyways, I'll just wait for her.

After a couple of minutes, like 30 minutes had passed. I kicked the flooring of my car.

This is annoying. What's taking her too long?!

So I decided to go outside her house.

When I was about to knock, a car parked in front of her house. I raised my eyebrow when an american guy got out of an expensive car. He looked shocked as he saw me standing outside Paula's door.

"Excuse me, you can just leave the letters in her mail box.", the tall american said.

I raised my eyebrow even more," I what? Excuse me. I am not just somebody who came for a stupid letter."

Then I faced the door and started knocking.

After a couple of knocks, the door revealed Paula. In a beautiful dress.

She looked very shocked the moment she saw me and the guy who just arrived.

"Hey my love. Good morning!", the guy told her.

My love? You? And Paula? No way to that face. I thought to myself.

"Hmm.", Paula smiled to that guy then turned to me.