Chapter 4

NEW YORK - CENTRAL PARK

A FEW HOURS BEFORE.

Tom riddle was anxious.

Ever since he had met with....  her,  the Lady magic herself he was so shocked he didn't know what to feel. That his son was the demigod child of Poseidon and the wizard Sally Olympian. Well he suppose he felt somewhat happy. To learn that your son is the child of a powerful wizard and an even more powerful God, it would benefit him in the war.

Ever since Percy brought up the topic of his mother around Christmas he couldn't stop thinking about her, Sally Jackson or Sally Olympian. He remembered her now,  Sally was one of his old class mates. She was a Ravenclaw, one of the smartest. And she was also one of the most kindest yet stubborn and fiercely loyal people he knew.

He had thought of approaching her to join his cause, but then she was gone. With no trace left behind, she just vanished into thin air. Poof. Like magic.  He smiled wryly to him self, Tom had tried to track her down, but after the night of Percy's birthday all records of her just stop. No medical records and not even shopping records.

Now years later he started his search again, and what he found out was this; Sally Olympian was born in Greece to Laura and Jim Olympian who later moved to London because of business. Both of her parents died when she was still in Hogwarts and she then lived with her uncle that was currently residing in Britain. She graduated with full honors and got her mastery in charms and runes.

A few years later she just disappeared. And Tom can conclude that she had met Poseidon and  changed her name for safety reasons as the war was still raging then.

Tom sat on of the empty benches in Central Park. He was waiting for Lady Hecate to arrive. She had said that she needed to speak to him. All was silent for a moment before he felt a slight breeze and turned to see the Goddess herself.

Hecate stood tall and proud, she was currently disguised as a muggle business woman and wore a simple grey suit. She walked towards him and sat down at the empty space beside him "Lady Hecate" Tom greeted respectfully, it wouldn't do him good if he disrespect the Goddess of magic.

After they exchanged pleasantries they launched straight into business, he had made an agreement that Percy would be coming here over the summer for the next 5 or so years and would do a couple of "quest" and in return he would gain a powerful alley. After they finished talking Tom made his way back to the condo they were currently residing in.

The thing is he knew that the Gods were hiding something from him, something that might change the course of everything. He knew about the prophecy yes, but he also knew that he wasn't told the full one.

All Tom could do was watch and observe.

And he could tell something big was about to happen.

So there's another chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it, I'm seriously writing this in my phone right now and I've been busy these pass few days but I manage to finish this one chapter.

I know it's not much but I'll update soon, thank you so much for reading and supporting this book and please comment and tell me what you think!
Oh and just to let you know yes I did sped up Voldemort's timeline in order to match up with Sally's a bit cause well Sally is not that old. 

-ThatBookFanatic