Chapter 5

SOMEWHERE IN NEW YORK

Percy knew he was being followed the moment he step out the building. He could practically feel the eyes on him,  so after walking for a few more minutes he swerved out of course and walked into an alley that led to a dead end and hid himself using his pendant.

When his stalker came into view he almost cursed himself, it was the same guy from his dreams. The one with the crutches, he was looking around in confusion and once a look of comprehension came into his eyes Percy sprang into action knocking the guy out with a simple stupefy to the head. Good thing his father had pulled some strings for his wand to not be detected by the ministry or he'd be in serious trouble. He kneel beside the guy and grasp his arm, he hadn't tried it before but he was going to attempt to Vapor travel back to the condo and was bringing along the guy now out cold.

He focused and felt the water particles in the air shift and the next thing he knew he was kneeling in the floor of the living room in the condo. He collapsed in exhaustion and took out a small vial   of an energizing potion that made him feel like he could go run 5 miles.

He pushed him self up and dragged over a chair tying the guy up with a rope he conjured using his wand. Then when his father walked in and saw the guy he raised a questioning eyebrow "he was stalking me" Percy said simply slumping down in the couch.

Suddenly Tom had a flash of understanding in his eyes which was gone in a second  "Shall we wake him up then?" Percy sighed and stood up clutching  his wand.

He pointed the wand in the strangers face and whispered a spell that shot out water to the guys face.

The stranger woke up spluttering, his eyes wild. He looked around the condo confusion written in his face.

Once he turned back to Percy he was staring at the tip of his wand. "What do you want? Why did you followed me?" Percy Asked Harshly, he was a little creeped out that someone had stalked him. The guy somehow kept his cool "okay whoa hold on let's not pull out.. what wands? on each other" he said and Percy arched an eyebrow "say's the guy who stalked me" and the strangers face flushed "alright look I could explain everything and the name's Grover by the way" the guy- Grover told him.

His father walked closer to this Grover "did they send you?" he asked cautiously and Percy confused figured that this guy was with the people he was suppose to have an alliance with. Great, Percy thought what a great first impression.

Grover now slightly looking less confused stared at his father with a slight fear tinged in his eyes "you are this... you-know-who character?" His father smirked a little "you didn't answer my question, are you with them?" Grover nodded not wanting to anger the dark lord "yeah I was suppose to be watching over Perseu- "its Percy" he cut in "my name is Percy" Percy said not liking his full name being used.

"yeah well I was suppose to be protecting Percy here when i was Kidnapped by said person which is my fault" Grover said embarrassed and Percy could tell that he was being genuine.

But why would anyone would send someone to protect him? Percy slowly turned to his father "I think you have some explaining to do"

Here's another chapter I hope you like it! I'll be writing on my phone for a while so I'll probably get the next chapter out this weekend.

Please comment! And just tell me what you think, thank you for reading this!

-ThatBookFanatic