Part 1

The cold morning air burned against your cheeks as you ran through your neighborhood

  The cold morning air burned against your cheeks as you ran through your neighborhood. You were late on your first day of school, great job. You finally had a chance to restart your image and so far you were ruining it. You had bed head and wet shoes because of your morning sprint through crowds of people and dew filled puddles. All of this, because you forgot to set your alarm... 

Your cheeks instantly reddened as you opened the back door to your classroom

Your cheeks instantly reddened as you opened the back door to your classroom. Great another mess up. All eyes turned to face you and your teacher softly chuckled. "Oh dear, you must be the new student." She spoke softly causing the class to chuckle with her. Your eyes scanned the many set of eyes and you couldn't help but notice that they were all Boys. "Come up to the front of the class." The teacher called drawing you out of your stare.

You nodded your head softly and ran your figures through your tiny locks as you walked up to the front. Your shoes loudly squeaked against the silence as you turned your body to face the class completely. Your eyes widened to the judgmental stares and snickers that filled your new classroom. New image; cancelled.

"Alright everyone this is (Y/n)." She said placing her hand on your back and rubbing softly to calm your nerves. It may have been weird but honestly it was helping you. Your eyes scanned the room filled with boys and you gulped thinking that you were in the wrong school. But that theory was gone as you looked down at your matching uniform as them. "Alright (y/n) introduce yourself to the class." She said removing her hand from your back.

Once again the room fell completely silent and your cheeks were heating up to all the stares. Squeaking your foot against the floor, you cleared your throat. "H-hello, my name is (f/n/l/n). please take care of me." You say shaking and bowing to the group of boys.

The class clapped softly to your greeting and as you raised your head your flinched to the feeling of the teacher's hand on your back again. "you have a very feminine name (y/n)." Your eyes widen to her accusation. why would she say that? is this an only boy school? Before you could ask anything she spoke up again answering your question. "I am Mrs. Acer. welcome to telecom, school for highly educated boys." She said smiling sweetly at you causing you to think of your mother's bright smile when she found out you were going to this school. You smiled back thinking that you would not mention to your mother that there was nothing but boys at this school.