Part 13

Leaving was extremely hard... But starting over again.... That was too easy. You returned home with no questions asked by your mother. She didn't seem upset and she didn't seem happy... She was just... neutral. Maybe the school called and told her the situation...

The school your mother enlisted you in was a co-ed school. That meant that there were both boys and girls at the school. This school wasn't going to be like telecom at all. It was a normal public school and you always returned home at the end of the day.

You liked everything bout your new start.... Everything but the uniform...

"isn't it too short?" you asked as you turned around to the group of boys in your room. Today was the day before your first day of school. The boys came over to have dinner with you and help calm your nerves before your first day... That, and you missed them too much.

Namjoon's eyes scanned your bare legs and then landed on yours. "I think it's just right." He said with a wink and Jin nudged him. "what I'm being honest." He chuckled.

"you're helping me prove my point." You sigh and rub your hand over your face. Your eyes land on Jungkooks. His cheeks were a small tint of pink as he stared at you in the uniform. You couldn't help but smirk a bit at his attraction towards you in the outfit.

"Monkey it looks fine; you'll have a great day tomorrow." Jimin started as he stood up and ran his hand through his hair. "now can we go? I'm starving."

"I second that notion." Yoongi said as he stood up stretching. "get dressed into something-." Yoongi paused as his eyes scanned your body. "something that's not that." He said making you roll your eyes.

"I don't know." Hoseok began as he went to follow the boys out of your room so you can get dressed. "maybe she wants to go in that." He said with a wink and causing the boys to break out in laughter.

You scoffed to the sound of the door closing and turn around to see Jungkook sitting on the edge of your bed. You loved that he continued to see you over the weeks of you being back at home. It wasn't everyday like Yoongi... But he tried to come once a week. It was hard to get used to, seeing that you were so used to seeing him every second of every day. "does it really look that bad?" you questioned with a smirk as you stood in front of him.