Part 6

At the beginning there was silence and comfort but now there was an unbearable pain

At the beginning there was silence and comfort but now there was an unbearable pain. As Jimin walked toward Jungkook and you, there was complete fear in your eyes. You held your hands up as Jimin towered over the two of you. "what are you doing with (y/n)?" Jimin asked grabbing you and pulling you behind him.

"we were talking Jimin." You say hoping that he wasn't too mad. After everything you just heard from Jungkook, you planned on talking to Jimin about it but not here.... Not now...

"Did he touch you?" He asked placing his hands on your shoulders and looking you in the eyes.

You cringed back in his hold and held a questionable look on your face. "what?" You asked as you struggled under his hold. "who do you think he is Jimin!" You yelled pulling away from Jimin's hold.

Jimin's eyes widened as he watched you stand your ground. He switched his eyes from Jungkook and to you several times before a large smile came to his lips. "You told her didn't you?" He asked rhetorically as he stared at Jungkook.

"what does it matter if i-."

"You always got everything you wanted!" Jimin yelled as Jungkook rose to his feet. Your eyes watched the two boys as they stood in silence.

Jungkook's hand rubbed over his cheeks and he sighed in annoyance. "what are you talking about jim-."

"you know exactly what I'm talking about." Jimin said poking hard at Jungkook.

Jimin changed as the memories between the two boys came to surface

Jimin changed as the memories between the two boys came to surface. He looked like he would cry and punch something. You squeezed your fist at your sides and ran up to Jimin, tugging on his shoulder. "Jimin lets go back to the dorm." You say worried that the two would fight over something that happened in the past.

"I have never had everything I wanted because you always take it from me." Jungkook says ignoring you and stepping up to Jimin.

You removed your hold on Jimin and stepped back as you watched the scene unleash. "I've never taken-."

"Lauren!" Jungkook yelled pushing on Jimin's chest causing him to fall on his ass. Jungkook hovered over Jimin and pointed at him.

"Jungkook!" you yelled trying to get the two to stop.