Part 10

"they say that love is nothing but pain.... That love is a bloody battle that you cannot win... That it is maybe the worst thing that can happen to someone.... As the bullet rips through the body and the wind pushes on the sail to drift it further out to sea... You crumble..."

You have always read things about how bad it is to be madly in love with someone or something. But as you sat there holding hands with Jungkook, you knew they were all wrong. It was in the way his thumb rubbed softly against your skin. The way he smiled when he kissed you...

The way he told you he loved you...

The cold rain slowed as the two of you talked for hours. It felt like the most normal thing in the world, sitting there talking about non-sense. As long as you were with him you were fine. "oh look the rain is letting up." He says making you turn your attention to the dying rain. "and it's almost dinner time." He said excited and reaching for your hand.

You paused as his fingers laced with yours. "are you sure you want to walk back holding my hand?" you asked and he loosened his hand a bit. "I mean what if someone sees it." You say squeezing his hand back.

"can we until we get to the opening over there?" he asked with a pouted expression that caused you to smile. "good, now let's go. I'm hungry."

It felt so normal to hold hands with Jungkook. Even if everyone around the campus thought you were a guy... you wanted to wave it in front of everyone's faces and be like "ha!" but you couldn't.

"Yugyeom?" you froze as Jungkooks hand left yours and the name left his mouth.

Your eyes landed on him as he slowly walked up to the two of you. "Hey Jungkook!" he exclaimed and through Jungkook in a warm hug. His eyes landed on yours as he looked over Jungkooks shoulder. He smirked as he pulled back, "who's this?" he asked pushing his hands up to his face.

Your heart started beating fast as you watched Yugyeom. He knew damn well who you were and you could already tell somethings bad was going to happen. "this is (y/n)." Jungkook smiled as he patted your back.

"say hi dude." He said turning back into 'i swear im not dating a dude' mode.