Part 8

Your hand twitched as you sliced through the thin pieces of hair

Your hand twitched as you sliced through the thin pieces of hair. The sound made you close your eyes. As you continued your cutting job, you thought about your return to Telecom. You have already filled out the papers and the school simply thought you were sick because of your absences, so you were still in the school.

You open your eyes and run your fingers through the soft folds of hair. A smile spread across your cheeks as you felt like the old you again. The "boy" that went to Telecom high and made memories with the boys. The "boy" who was in love with Jungkook....

Your cheeks blushed at that last thought and you slapped your hands against your cheeks. "(y/n) are you re-." Your mom says as she walked through your bedroom door. "Oh my, are you going back to school?" she asked as she stepped forward and inspected your new haircut.

You smiled at her through the mirror, "yes I'm going this afternoon actually." You say as she removed her hands from your head and wrapped them around your body. "I'll miss you to mom." You say as you kiss her shoulder.

"Well be she to call okay?" she said with a watery smile and knocked on the wood of your desk. "good luck with your studies, I'll see you winter break."

"you can't see me off later?" you asked as you stood up and zipped your duffle bag.

"I have to go to work in a minute or two." She says as she grabs you in a hug again. "lock up before you leave." She says with a kiss to the cheek and then leaves to go to work.

You chuckle as you watch your mom scurry off to her car and take off down the road. "always late." You say to yourself as you run your fingers across the outfit on your bed. Your fingertips kissed the smooth material of the plaid suit and sighed. "let's go."

The familiar fresh air kissed your skin as you stepped into the school entrance

The familiar fresh air kissed your skin as you stepped into the school entrance. Immediately you were swept up by all the familiar faces that circled you as they switched from class to class. You tried to stay low as you snuck off to the dorm area and get into your old dorm with Yoongi.

Your hand quickly turned against the handle and you pushed yourself inside. You sighed as you scanned the familiar area but cringed at the "boy" smell that resurfaced.