Part 15

The water is gentle and silent as the wind drifts over it, barely ruffling its skin. The water is happy and loving its soothing life. Each droplet silently giggling to one another as time passes by. It feels as if it can stay this way forever...

That's until the water is broken. The tiny piece of compacted earth rips into the water, causing panic within the droplets. The world they once knew to be calm and peaceful was now in panic. Waves upon waves crash into each other, bringing screaming silence with it....

You may watch this and see something "cool" or "beautiful." But to the water, its nothing but...

This isn't a calm life anymore; it's chaotic...

"Jungkook I-." you begin trying to take back the words you let slip. Your hands cup your sobbing mouth as you watch Jungkook lean fully on his legs in front of you. His eyes twitched with a glistening substance. He looked broken...

"you're lying." He says snapping back into reality. "There's no way she is-."

"was there even a funeral Jungkook!" you say loudly as you wipe at your tears. Jungkooks eyes widen to your statement and you can see the slow realization come to his face. His mind must be running wild at the moment.... And it was all your fault...

Jungkook sucked in a breath of air and swung his head low. "How do you know (y/n)?"

How did you know? You thought you had a hunch about it but it was really his best friends who confirmed it. They were the ones who hid it from Jungkook....for years. You couldn't tell Jungkook that... you couldn't bring yourself to give him more pain. "she's in my class."

The air kicked on in your room and the slow buzzing covered the crack in your voice as you spoke. "how do you know it is her then?" he asked as he lifted his head up to you. The silent tears rolled down his cheeks and you itched to wipe them away for him... To make him feel better again...

"i-." you froze knowing there was no way you could continue this lie. "I just have a feeling that it is-."

"are you fucking serious?!" Jungkook yelled making you jump. His eyes bore into yours and you felt vulnerable under his gaze.