Part 18

Your head spun with thoughts as you stared up at Jungkook. His wide brown eyes stared down at you with forgiveness. You knew you didn't deserve that... you didn't deserve his kind smile and soft eyes... You felt horrible for leaving him to feel "happy" again. Which you were but... "ugh!" you said aloud making Jungkook cock his head at you.

You wiped your hand over your face and sighed. "Can we do this later tonight? Like late tonight? I have some things I need to..." you paused as you thought about tucking jimin in again and slipping out the window tonight. You felt terrible just thinking about it... but what else could you do...

"okay when?" he asked tucking his hands in the pocket of his coat and tapping his foot awfully close to your own.

You kissed the back of your hand as you thought. "here at midnight okay?" you say more as an order and not a question. "excuse me but I have to get back to-." You begin but your pulled into his chest and his hands wrapped around you.

"I missed you." He said speaking into your hair as he hugged you desperately. "I promise nothing happened after you-."

You quickly pushed off of his chest. "I don't want to hear it right now okay?" you say not wanting to look him in the eyes because you knew you were blushing violently. You turned away and began to move back to your work station as your pulse raced.

"who was that." Your coworker cooed as she watched Jungkook leave the store silently. You slid down the wall and sat on the ground clutching your chest as she drooled.

"a friend." You say simply trying to calm your nerves. You honestly had no idea why you were feeling so attracted to Jungkook just then. When he grabbed you and swung you to his chest... It just... ignited something in you that you haven't felt in a while... actually haven't felt since you were with him.

"well your "friend" is pretty hot." She said looking down at you and wiping her hands on the towel she was working with. "you should set me and him up yeah?"

"sure thing." You say sarcastically as you stand up and go to work so you could stop thinking.