Part 19

"who is that"

You held your breath as you turn to Jungkook and hold your finger to your lips to tell him to stay quiet. You press the phone to your ear and began to pull your clothes back on slowly. "hello?" you said while hoping into your pants.

"hey where were you this morning?" Jimin asked quickly and the sounds of horns echoed around him. From what you could tell he was in the car going somewhere.

You sighed and pulled your shirt over your head quickly before speaking into the phone. "I woke up early to go see my mom." You say and your eyes instantly land on Jungkooks wide ones. You mouthed the word 'sorry' to him as you listened to Jimin's reply.

"oh is everything okay over there?" he asked. "oh (y/n) traffic is letting up. Wanna have lunch there's something I have to talk to you about. I'll meet you at Cabela's." He said and hung up without needing an answer from you.

"okay who was that." Jungkook said sitting up and you couldn't help but watch his muscles contort from the movement. "(y/n) I'm asking you a question here." He said trying to get you back to reality.

"I uh-." You squeezed your phone in your hand as you tried to think of a way not to answer him. "listen we will talk about this. I will tell you everything. I just have to go now okay?" you say without looking directly at him and ducking out of the room.

You let out a shaky breath as you stepped away from the hotel door. What am I going to do?

Your hands became slick with sweat as you paced back and forth in front of the dinner. You knew you had to look a mess. Your hair must have been messed up still and you had the same clothes on... There was no way out of this unless you lie. again.

You tried your best to fix your appearance as you stared in the dinner window. "(y/n)." You tensed to Jimin's figure appearing behind you. "you look a mess is everything okay at your moms?" he asked as you turned around.

Jimin put his hand around your shoulder and led the both of you through the front door. "not really..." you pause as the waitress greeted you two and walked you to your tables.