Contest Results!

So. I totally typed an entire three pages on this and mentioned my dog's terrible breath. Said dog proceeded to rip my laptop cord out of my computer, thus shutting the entire thing down in one, quick movement of her tail.

...Why do I like dogs again? Just kidding, just kidding.

These are the results of the Selling My Soul Contest!

I receieved some AWESOME entries. Like, OMG HOW AM I EVER GOING TO DECIDE??? awesome. I had to bring in my family members (by force, of course) and make them help me decide. Not to sound cheesy or anything, but I'd just like to take a moment to thank you guys for entering. I know that sounds cheesy, but I really appreciate it. Hosting a contest that no one enters is like having a party that no one wants to come to. Sad, just sad.

I split the entries into three categories:

Oneshots,
Poems/Songs,
And Banners.

The oneshots were amzing. Some made me laugh, some made me a little sad, but one stuck out like a sore, eager thumb. The writer had the characters spot on--I'll post it later to show you what I'm talking about. It made me laugh. I couldn't stop grinning at all.

So congratulations to LateNightOwl, who won this category! *Claps loudly* :D

Onto poems and songs, now. Those were the second hardest to choose. There were so many excellent ones, I couldn't really decide. But a few stuck out from the rest, songs and poems written by redpeace9. I'll be posting those as well.

Congrats, Alana!

Finally, banners.

Those, without a doubt, were the hardest. I forced my family to sit down and look at them all carfeully when I couldn't decide. And, miracuously, every single one chose this photo. It won, hands down.

Teenie7296, you are the grand winner!

So, first place: teenie7296.

In second, LateNightOwl.

And in third, redpeace9.

Song is Escape AKA Pina Coladas (kudos if you get the Shrek reference, LOL.) Teenie's cover is to the side as well.

Thanks for entering!