Selling My Soul Oneshot

***Here's my one shot! It's kind of long but... I just wanted to capture it all. Hopefully this is what you meant? (:  ***
ONE-SHOT: (Noah's PoV) We were at the mall in under ten minutes. My lungs were void of oxygen just like they were whenever Anna drove.

"Do all of you have to drive like that?" I choked out as I greedily began sucking in precious air.

West rolled his eyes. "Have to? No. But all of us do. And since you're supposedly one of us, you'll be driving like that too once Anna's had her say. Now come on, I didn't wake up early to help you out just to have a dumb conversation."

I scrambled out of the car after him, trying to improve my posture when a group of girls strolled by and West shot me a Look.

He steered me in the direction of the food court and sat us down at a small table that was partially hidden by a fake ficus.

"Listen, I'm going to teach you how to flirt," he began.

"Didn't we already cover th-"  

"Didn't I say listen? Oh right, I did. Anyway," he over-exaggerated the word and glowered at me, "this time you're here to be taught how to really flirt. We're going to cover all the basics and even some extras. You are going to pay close attention because to be good, you must stay on top of the game."

"On top of the game?" I questioned curiously.

He nodded in confirmation. "Now first, we scout. Look for a qualifiable girl," he lowered his voice and looked around carefully.

I halfheartedly glanced about before West grabbed me by the arm and dragged me up. "See those two by the sushi place?" 

"Yes..." 

"We're going to talk to them, charm them, and get them to give us their phone numbers." 

"How?" He sighed heavily. "You are the most difficult protege I've ever had. Look, kid, first thing you have to do is strike up a conversation. Compliment her, ask a question, whatever. Girls love guys who approach. Then, you've gotta chat her up, get her talking about herself. After step two, you must look into her eyes a little longer than usual, smile at her more frequently, in a non-creepy way so don't over-do it, and slowly lean in towards her as if you're intrigued by her essence or whatever that crap's called, and give her the 'come hither' look. Got it?"

"I... But... What... Hither?" I stuttered in absolute confusion.

He smacked me on the back and sighed again. "I'll show you. Just stay quiet as we approach," he warned under his breath and led us over to the two girls by the sushi stand.

"Hi, my friend and I were wondering, what do you girls find to be the best sushi here?" West asked casually, briefly glancing at them before switching his gaze to the big menu above.

"Ohmygoshyou'reWestTaylor!" One of the girl squealed. "Can I, like, get your autograph or something? You're amazing!" she gushed excitedly.

West smiled charmingly. "Do you have a pen?"

"Um... In my purse! With my friend... I'll be right back!" she stammered and bounded off.

The silent girl, who was distractingly beautiful, finally spoke up. "Depends on what you like," she answered simply.

West smiled a bit. "What do YOU like?" 

The girl turned to him, smoky eyes flashing, and bluntly called him out. "You're hitting on me."

"You're acknowledging it."

"Why?" she asked, completely ignoring what he said.

"Why wouldn't I?" he asked innocently. She narrowed her eyes at him and gave him a once-over. A slow, killer smile formed on her exotic face.

"Not interested," she said curtly, dismissing him.

I went slackjawed. Did West Taylor just get rejected?

"Do you know who I am?" He tilted his head to the side, maintaining his cool, but I saw his fingers twitch.

She threw her head back, sending her curls flying, and laughed mockingly as she placed her hands on her hips before walking right up to him.

"Of course. You're a playboy who thinks he's mastered the art of getting any girl he wants. And right now, that playboy is getting rejected." She smiled at him and began sashaying away. 

"I'm West Taylor, or did you not notice?" he asked frustratedly.

She laughed in such a way that I was reminded of dripping honey.

"Oh, I noticed. Just like I noticed you've never been rejected before. There's a first time for everything, babe," she called out over her shoulder, shooting him a flirty wink.

West and I watched her disappear into the throng of busy mall-goers.

"Did you just-"

"If you breathe a word about this to anyone, Bamencia will no longer have a prince."

I kept quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is LateNIghtOwl's entry :D Better late than never, yes? I'm writing on this story as we speak, trust me. I just loved this one, it's so...West. :D :D :D Vote, comment, check out her works!