14: Battle It Out, Don't Hug It Out

Grace's POV

I stared at him.

"You're lying,"I whispered, tightening my grips on my sai. His face broke into an ugly grin.

"Oh please. You know deep down it's true," He laughs. "You're always hearing about how nice "Jesus" is right? But you argue with the people. You argue and say, 'You didn't grow up with him, he's not nice he's vicious.' And you're right. I'M vicious. But HE'S not." He points his katana at me. I step back in realization. He's right. I do know it. Because..... he's never how people describe him.

"So? So what? There are two of you. Big deal. I care why?"I fake scoffed. He smirked.

"Because. Father wanted a weapon who wasn't defiant," He replies. "He threw you to the side. Like garbage. Useless." I ground my teeth.

"BANKAI!" I shouted and slammed the ends of my sai together. The wind around me picked up and my blades melded, forming a scythe. I slashed my scythe to the side, clearing the winding air particles. I saw a small bit of fear appear in Jesus' eyes and Gabe's jaw dropped.

"We're too late...she's already become one...." Gabe whispered quietly. I wrinkle my eyebrows and glance back at Jesus. He raises his lip into a snarl.

"Slash, Fuji Kiba," He growled and slid his hand down the flat edge of his katana. His blade split into 6 whips, designed like vines. There were small thorns... no metal spikes on every whip, and on the ends were tiny knifelike blades. He flung his arm out at me and one whip cut my cheek.

"Agh!"I shouted and jumped in the air away from him. He smirked and pulled his whip back. He put his finger on the blade that had cut me and wipes my blood off onto his finger.

"Ahhhh your blood glows golden. You are indeed half," He says. He licks it off his finger, his eyes lighting up and flashing red. I flinched. "And you taste so sweet! I want more of this." Gabe stood off to the side, seeming to be in some sort of shock. I growled.

"You're a freak,"I hissed. He laughed at me.

"Please. Call me Lord Freak," Jesus said sarcastically. He flung out again and I dodges this time, ending up behind him.

"Hakai no rutsu!"I shouted (A/N: Roots of Destruction) and jammed the blade of my scythe into the ground. Tree roots sprung from the ground and wrapped around his body, making him drop his Zanpakuto.

"W-what the hell is this?!" he shouted and struggled against the strong roots. I pulled my blade from the ground and walked to the front of him, crossing my arms.

"One of my moves. Interesting isn't it?"I asked him. I snap my fingers and the roots tighten some more.

"Aghhhah...let....go.....too....tight,"He coughed out. I tightened them some more and he spat out blood.

"It's simple really. I can crush you,"I tell him. He sends me a glare. "Or, I can let you go home and you can never return." He coughs up more blood. "I'm sure your ribs are broken by now. We can keep this up, cracking your spine as well. Or I can just use the finishing move on you quickly."

"GRACE, LET. HIM. GO." Gabe suddenly shouted at me. The barrier collapsed, and I saw Toshiro, Rangiku, and the others run up to us. Toshiro stands behind me, staring at my fake brother in the roots grasp and Gabe, a couple of feet away crossing his arms and staring at us.

"T-Toshiro!"I shout. He's covered in some minor injures, but whatever major ones he's had were healed. He stares behind me at Gabe.

"Who," he begins. "Is that?" I look at Gabe. Gabe's face has broke into a snarl.