15: Disney and Worries

Grace's POV

Orihime and I were stilt in the Senkaimon....staring at empty space in shock.

"....He's....taking both of us?"I whisper quietly. She stares at her bracelet he had given her. Mine is exactly like it.

"I....I guess... but why would Aizen want either of us?" Orihime whispers. My eyes darken as I realize.

"For our power. Well, he'd want me for power.... but you...."I say quietly thinking it over."I don't know...I can't put my finger on it.... let's do what he said. We don't want the others to get killed..." We leave the Senkaimon and head back to the world of the living. When we get there she tells me she's going for a walk and leaves. She's probably going to go think about who her one person to say goodbye to is... I hope she doesn't do anything reckless. I sigh and walk to the park, slipping the bracelet on my wrist.

"I have to figure things out like this.... If Aizen is taking me, not entirely of my own will as he threatened, how can I tell the others where I am?"I think out loud. I cover my mouth as I noticed the humans walking past me. No one even glances my way..." What?" I sigh and hang my head to keep walking, remembering what the emo dude said.

"You will both wear these bracelets. Keep in mind, while doing so, this masks your spiritual pressure so no one can detect you as well as it makes you unable to be seen or heard by any humans or soul reapers. You can pass through objects as well."

So talking to Toshiro was out. As I was walking I wasn't paying attention and bumped into a pole. Well....I went through it.

"Freaky...."I whisper and turn, stalking towards Orihime's home. When I get there Toshiro is on the roof staring at the stars. I quietly climb up there and sit next to him. He doesn't move, doesn't even realize I'm right here.

"I wonder if Grace is ok...." He says quietly. I flinch thinking he's talking to me but realize, he's talking to himself.

"So.... Toshiro. You can't hear me right?"I ask. He doesn't move or reply. He doesn't.... know I'm here." Ok, then let's make sure you can't hear me....YOU'RE A MIDGET!" He doesn't even notice my yelling or anything. I sigh. He stares at the stars still. "You like staring at the stars, huh? I used to do that too. A lot. Listen, I have to go away and don't know if i'll even come out alive. All in all, I want you to know I wasn't even mad at you. I was glad you even cared to try to apologize. And Toshiro....." He pulls his phone out and it lights up. I look at the stars. "I'm really going to miss you. I do love you. I just didn't know how to say it, and after you'd confessed....I felt like everyone wanted us to be together. Rangiku for example. She was a..a..shipping us I think that's what she called it. I don't want our relationship to be required. Yeah, I want to be with you. I love you and only wish you could hear me now. I've been told to only say goodbye to one person. So....I chose you. Goodbye Toshiro....I hope we see each other again so I can do this when you feel it." I lean over and kiss his cheek gently. He looks up his eyes widening and I pull back. His fingers brush over his cheek and then he looks at me. I almost pass out, from fear i'd let him know what was happening, but.... he's looking through me. He looks all around him in confusion.

"What....what was that?" He whispered. I swallowed and stood on the roof next to him. I gently brushed my fingers over his that were on his cheek and he flinched, pulling his hand away from me and staring at it. "G....Grace?"I panic and jump off the roof, running away from him. I ran all the way to the spot where the emo had told us to meet him. I stopped and fell to my knees, breathing hard.

"Finally here, are you? Let's go," The emo says. I sigh and stand, taking a step towards him but falling forward. He catches me and I'm unable to stand again, and slowly I black out.