Announcement 2

Hello my readers!

You're probably wondering why I have summoned you here. Well, the truth is, it's about the sequel to this book. Yes as some of you have noted and have realized, there isn't one!

No my dear wattpaders, you are not mistaken. There isn't a sequel!!!! But wait. Didn't I promise there would be one?

Oh yes. There shall indeed be a sequel, the problem here is that a while back when I was typing it, as well as trying to breach my writers block, a family issue occurred. Due to those circumstances, I lost what I was writing(yes every bit of it) as well as a few other stories(sad about it STILL). However, do not fret, for out of darkness springs light!

I am rewriting the sequel again to make it better than the first time I wrote it, thus recreating the sequel entirely. So, for now, NO you won't be able to find the sequel. My idea is to get it written and then post the first five chapters along with the prologue, so that you may have some to read while I am off doing college stuffs.

I do promise there will be a sequel. Along with this, there are additional stories on my wattpad I suggest you read. My most popular ones are:

Beautiful Summer
Burnt Lotus
Broken Glass
And
Life In The Yakuza

Thank you for your votes and views to this story. Spread the news about my wattpad, the sequel, and any of my other stories around! Tell your neighbor. Tell your dog! Tell your mom's brother's cousin's sisters vampire nephew's son about it!

Thanks!

RandomRedRidingHood