The Meet Up

Chapter 11

*Scarlett's POV*

I woke up to the sound of a loud bell ringing in the room. I let out a groan and pull the covers over my head.

"Hey Scarlett, it's time to get up." I heard Mark say.

I let out a sigh and pulled the covers off my head. I look over at Mark to see he's wearing a Sleeping with Sirens black shirt, black skinny jeans and red high top converse. I sat up on my bed and yawned.

"You look cute when you yawn." Mark told me, causing me to blush.

"Shut up, no I don't." I saying, laughing.

"You honestly do." He chuckles, scratching the back of his neck.

"Whatever." I say, rolling my eyes and getting off the bed. I grab a pair of light blue jeans, a plain grey shirt and my undergarments, along with my makeup bag.

I go into the bathroom and change. I brush my hair and wash my face. Under my eye, there's a small bruise. On my nose, there's a small cut. Above my left eyebrow, there's a bigger cut. I let out a sigh of annoyance and open my makeup bag.

I put some foundation on my face and then add some blush under my eyes, nose and forehead. I fill in my eyebrows and put on mascara. Once I'm done, I finish my applying pink lipgloss on my lips.

I hate the fact that I have to wear makeup. This wasn't me. But I couldn't let anyone see the damage Josh had done to me. I didn't want anyone knowing.

I left the bathroom and tried looking my shoes. I looked around the bed, by the door and inside my bag. Nothing was there though.

"Mark, have you seen my shoes?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah. About that. I kinda spilled water on them, so I put them outside the door so they could dry." Mark shrugged.

"Mark! What if someone stole them!?" I yelled at him, rolling my eyes.

I went over to the front of the room and opened the door. I looked back at Mark.

"If my shoes are gone, I swear to go-" I said then turned back around to see someone standing there.

"Scarlett?" The person said.

This was the short but taller than me, long haired, kind hearted, cute, Mexican, Vic Fuentes.

"V-Vic? Is th-at r-reall-y yo-u.?" I asked, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Yes, it's me." He said, tearing falling down his face.

I just stood there, scared to hug him. I was afraid that this was all just some crazy dream. I didn't know if I should believe this was real or not.

"Scarlett, what was the gift my brother gave you when we first met?" Vic asked me, holding back tears.

"It was a thin, red string bracelet. I was 9 years old and I thought you w-ere cuter than M-Mike. He pre-tended to be hurt. T-that's why he gav-e me that b-bracelet." I said, trying not to cry.

"Oh my god, it is you." Vic whispered but I heard.

Then, out of nowhere, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. At first I freaked out, tensed up and tried to push him away. He noticed to and let me go.

"What happened to you when he took you." He asked me, quietly.

I looked behind me, seeing Mark in tears and looking at us. He looked happy for me. He smiled a little and I guess he didn't hear what Vic had asked me. I mentally was grateful that he didn't hear. I turned back to Vic.

"I don't want to talk about it while he's here," I said, nodding towards Mark, "can we talk about it later?" I asked.

"Of course, I'm jus so happy you're away from him now." Vic said, crying tears of joy.

"So am I." I said, putting my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

He hugged me as well and we both began to cry. I sobbed into his chest while he cried into my neck. We both stood there, unable to comprehend what was happening at the moment. All we knew was that we were back together.

~2 hours later~

We were on our way to the show and I was super nervous. Mark and his mother had just left to go to the meet and greet, thanks to Vic giving them passes and allowing them to hang out with the band before everyone else got there, and I was in the car with Vic.

"Scarlett, we really did miss you." Vic said as soon as we got into the car.

"I missed you guys too. Like more than you could ever know." I sigh.

"Are you hungry? We can stop by a McDonald's before we go to the show." Vic says, glancing over to me from time to time.

"No, I'm fine." I tell him, looking down at my lap.

"You sure? It's really no trouble." He says.

"Yup I'm positive." I lie.

I was starving. The only thing I ate was some gummy worms and a smoothie Mark's mom made me drink. I really wanted something to eat but I was just going to gain weight.

Time and time again, Josh told me how fat I was. I was never as pretty as other girls. I was something that no one would ever love. It hurt. Soon I started to believe him. I stopped eating, only ate when I felt lightheaded and my vision became blurry. I probably lost like 4 pounds since I'm so fat.

"Hey Vic," I start, wanting to forget about those horrible thoughts, "can I ask you something?"

"Of course Scar, anything." He says, stopping at the red light.

"Do you think Kellin is going to be happy to see me? What if he's mad at me? Like what if he doesn't want me anymore because I was so stupid to get my dumba-" I start, feeling tears fall down my face and my voice shaking.

"Hey, hey. No that's not true. It's not your fault, okay. All of this is not your fault! Josh was the one who did this, you were and still are the victim. Kellin is going to be extremely happy to see you Scarlett. He loves you and he was such a mess without you. Trust me, we all were." Vic says, grabbing my hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"I just feel like I should've done more." I whispered, crying a little.

I was looking down at my lap and playing with Vic's fingers. I honestly missed him so much.

Vic slowly lifts my head up so I'm staring back at him. He gives me a small smile and hugs me. I hug him back. After a while, he wipes my tears and the light turns green. He begins to drive but still allows me to play with his hands.

"Do you want to talk about what happened now, or later?" Vic asks, as we pull into the venue parking lot.

"Later. I don't think I'm ready yet." I said, sighing.

"It's okay. You can always tell me when you are ready though. I'll always be here." Vic says as we park.

That's a fucking lie, where was he when Josh beat and raped you?, a voice asked harshly.

I ignored it though. Of course he and the rest of the guys did their best to find me. Then I wouldn't be here right now, right?

(A/N) Hello all! So here we have a touching moment.. So amazing.. So lovely.. So pure...... To bad it has to end soon (; hehehehe.. Anyways I wanna say thank you to all you amazing, beautiful people who red my first book... Almost at 100k! I am beyond thankful that you all love my writing.. It means a lot & I love you all. Anyways, hoped you liked it. Comment, vote and tell someone to read my books (if you want) (: and yea
Peace✌