one

[chapter one]

recap :
" no you shut up! did i not mean anything to you? i gave you all of me. all of my heart. was i not good enough for you?  why ? " i yelled out and broke down crying. i was now on the floor, bawling my eyes out.
" im done. we're over. "
" wait no ba-"
" goodbye justin "

ariana's pov
three years later

" ricky! no stop!! ," i laughed. currently, we were singing in the car. obnoxiously, he was singing a song i love badly.

" okay. okay. we're here, lets go " i was already out the car. i walked through the doors and waited in line. finally, ricky came and stood beside me.

we were finally at the front of the line. i took my order and payed. we waited and waited for our freshly, good looking, homemade baby to come through.

i heard an obnoxious, fake laugh i haven't heard since high school. i of course, being a mature twenty-one year old, ignored the commotion.

" order for ariana and ricky! "
the barista called out our names. i guess he heard, because then he said my name.

" ariana? "
i turned around, and there stood the man who cheated on me with my ex best friend, who was a slut.

sorry not sorry

i rolled my eyes at him and the girl.
" what the hell do you want ? "
i'm surprised that ricky didn't hear. i saw that he was on his idiotic iphone 5. pathetic.

" hello ariana grande " i rolled my big eyes once again.
" hello cheater "
"well someone is bringing up the past"
" ha, hey it's true. and i see your still with her. "

" whatever "
" surprised you didn't move on to another girl "
" he- ari, who's this ? " justin was cut off by my idiotic boyfriend.
" justy who's thi- "

" surprise bitch ," i smirked.
" oh. you again " she had a disgusted facial expression on her plastic face.

[ no hate to selena !! ]

" bitch please, that disgusted face was already on my face when you had sex with my ex boyfriend "
" oh cut it, that was three years ago "

" i know, but it's whatever. already hit that. plus, he was a good fuck. while i rode his large member all day and me screaming his name all over and over ," i whispered to her.

" you bitch ! " she was furious. but i didn't care at all. after all, she did fuck my man.

" boo, i fucked him almost every week. and we've been together since junior year. yet, you have been fucking around with boys who's in a perfect relationship "

after i said that, she stormed out with justin. sure, i was rude. but i didn't give a fuck. i walked out of starbucks with a confused ricky following me.

" don't even ask " i said before he could ask what the hell happened back there.

yay! first chapter is up, i absolutely liked it lmao. may more drama and romance come ;)
i love y'all
- xoxo