eight

[chapter eight]

recap :
what the fuck is wrong with her ?
why the fuck do i care ?
theres something up and i'm gonna find out sooner or later.

ariana's pov

"ricky, did you see that?," i asked not looking at him. "y-see what?" right now, i looked at him with the corner of my eye. ricky had his eyes widen a little.

i looked away from him and rolled my eyes. i swear i get tired and done with this relationship.

"c'mon, let's go" i said wanting to leave the parlor.

"you can just drop me off home," he nodded. when i arrived home, he tried leaning in but i just put a hand up.
"don't," i muttered.

i leave the car and ran upstairs. as i go to my window, i see that he already left.

oh well, i thought.

i walk to my bed lazily, i decided why not take a nap? just as i closed my eyes, the doorbell rang.

i groaned and walked downstairs, "who is it?" the familiar voice said," justin."

i opened the door," why are you he-" i was cut off by him leaning in. i backed up and put my hand up,"what the fuck?"

he opened his eyes," what do you mean?"

"you know what i mean. i have a boyfriend, you have a girlfriend. justin, i think we shouldn't be together at all. you already did what you did and now you have selena."

"wha-" "bye. just leave. go! bye"

as he stared at me, he finally left. exactly what was he trying to say?

author's pov

"i knew you would come by soon," selena said to him.

"well duh, you're fucking great," he smirked. "but why are you here though?," she asked. "she got pissed off baby," selena frowned.

"it's alright. if it happens again, just come by papí," she smirks.

he leaned in and she kissed back, selena started getting undressed and so was he. "jump," he said and she obeyed.

when she finally had her legs wrapped around his waist, he hovered over her on the bed.

"don't be a tease, ricky"

+

ariana laid down in bed, she had nothing to do and was absolutely bored.

she had no one to hang out with, her boyfriend is no where to be found, her best friends barely talk to her, justin isn't hers, he-

what am i even thinking,ariana thought.

she shrugged it off and decided to get a little snack, she made a small salad bowl and went upstairs to watch her favorite tv show, pretty little liars.

while she ate her salad and watched pll, something was bugging her. like she knew something was going on.

ariana decided to call ricky to see what he was doing. of course no answer, she called again, no answer.

"what the fuck," she groaned.

as justin were with his friend, alfredo, they talked about many things.

"how's your girl?" alfredo asked. justin shrugged,"she's whatever." alfredo rolled his eyes,"dude. your the worst boyfriend ever." he laughed.

"no it's not that, it's just selena isn't my type at all. she's gorgeous and all but really, she's fucking annoying and jus- i don't know man. she might be doing shit behind my back."

alfredo only nodded," like what?"

"cheating on me. talking shit behind my back. wants my money only. i don't know. if you don't believe me, watch this"

as justin grabbed his phone, he pulled up selena's contact and called her phone. no answer, he called about eight times, still no answer.

"that doesn't me-," he was cut off by justin. "she usually answers the first time," he clarified.

an idea popped up inside justin's head, he'll go to her house. but this doesn't mean he cares, he just wants to prove alfredo wrong and actually have a reason to break up with her.

+

okay so i realized this will be a small book, meaning this will have up to 20-25 chapters or even shorter but yeah. hop you guys enjoyed..

idk why it's named two can play this game when they're supposed to make each other jealous but instead doesn't lol. sorry i don't have ideas :/ don't say shit about that pls thanks.