ten

[chapter ten]

recap :
but he thought, was what he did right? will it make her the same person she was the day they  broke up? or is she happy right now?

-

author's pov

it's been three or four days since justin haven't seen ariana. he's been worried about her, knowing she'll probably stop eating, lock herself in her room, and not get enough sleep.

he thought,"bet she doesn't even want to see me."

justin sighed as he stared at his cracked phone. the morning after they were into an argument, he got mad and recked his whole place including his phone.

flashback ...

justin woke up from a dreamless sleep and began thinking of ariana. only her. but he also thought of the disgusting sight of selena and ricky.

he got out of bed and grabbed his phone from the nightstand. while walking down the stairs he had a blank expression on his face. he soon reached the end of his steps and sat on his couch. he was soon completely reminded of the events.

ricky and selena slept with each other, not knowing how long they've had this affair.  ariana and justin arguing, only because he wanted her and was watching out for her. but knowing ariana, she wouldn't really want to love another man after a break up. which means he can't have her and thinking of that got him, i guess, fucked up.

justin groaned and glared at whatever his eyes saw. he eventually got up, pasted back and forth confused. starting to pull his blonde locks.

he didn't get it, he understood that ariana was hurt and probably thought he was lying. he thought, but is it his fault he saw her boyfriend in his ex's bed? nope.

words going through his mind, having those words eat you up alive .. telling you its your fault.

he cursed out words and messed up his whole apartment complex. thrown and ripped things, picture frames cracked, holes in the wall.. just lots of stuff destroyed.

he was tired and literally sat on the floor, breaking down right there with his mind telling him everything was his fault.

end of flashback..

justin felt a little hungry considering he didn't eat since yesterday morning.
he walked into his kitchen and looked around for any food to eat. turns out, he only had muffins to eat so justin decided, after he eats two chocolate muffins, he would go to the grocery store and do some errands.

he sighed and grabbed the two muffins out of the container and placed it on top of the plate. soon enough he picked up a muffin and ate the top. a few minutes later he finished two of the muffins and left his plate in the sink.

×

as justin was in his car finding a parking space, he noticed a familar black car. but instead shrugged it off. finally he found one and opened his door to exit the car. after he had done that, he walked over the  whole foods automatic doors.

he was walking towards the frozen food area, basically where you find pizza and all that. justin didn't pay attention to the noise infront of him, he just wanted to get his groceriers and go. but once it got closer, he looked ahead and immediately saw the tiny ombré- head.

she was looking at the various flavored, ice creams. justin quietly waited for her, as she sniffed. ariana took out a strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, and an oreo flavored ice cream. she put the four ice creams into the cart and looked ahead. ariana sighed,"what do you want?"

he answered back,"let me take you for lunch." without being stubborn, ariana sighed and went to pay for her items.

hi yall sorry this update was late f. i had school and all that. but since fall break is coming in a week i'll be sure to update often first. thank yall for being active while im gonr thoo. i tried to do it long but i gave up lol. see yall next chapter