six

[chapter six]

recap :
but ariana didn't want to cheat. she felt guilty about cheating on ricky. so she left straight into the bathroom. leaving justin in the middle of the hall. and ariana behind the door, her back sliding down the door, thinking why she did that.
but that doesn't mean they both didn't feel a spark at all.

ariana's pov

after i felt justin's presence leave, i used the bathroom and quickly got out before he could run into me again. but while i was going down the stairs, i see ricky with a beer bottle going up.

i was confused, why is he here?
what's up stairs besides the bathroom?
i'm sure no one goes in there with a beer bottle.

i sat down where i was before I went into the bathroom. still thinking about justin, our kiss, and ricky.

author's pov

ricky walked up the stairs, not realizing that ariana was right by him. he smiled and took a sip of the bottle.

he went into the room that had a queen size bed, a bathroom, and all the items a girl needed.

he only needed a quiet place to be at because he couldn't think at all. suddenly the door opens in the bathroom.

ricky brings his head up, focusing on a girl with black hair with a latina figure and personality.

" hi ? " next thing you know the latina was smirking. obviously realizing that this was ariana's man.

" hi baby " she began to walk towards him and sit on his lap. ricky was too drunk and confused to realize this wasn't ariana at all.

she began to lean in and kiss him, up and down his lips to his neck. he moaned after she found his sweet spot.

well, you pretty much know what happens there. no need to get into detail with ratena.

and words say, they wouldn't even open their mouth about their little fling.

two months later

" ricky no. put me down right now "
" i don't think so " right now he was carrying ariana over his shoulder, now trying to drop her in the water.

" ugh i hate you so much " she really did to be honest. he was acting a bit different. after i saw his at the party two months ago, he wasn't acting the same.

as if he was keeping a secret. but being the good girlfriend she is, she shrugged it off. she flipped her wet hair and walked to her towel.

" let's go get ice cream ," ricky said.
" ouu yes yes yes ice cream " ariana squealed. she loved ice cream so much. it was her best friend on periods. and any other problem.

" ok, ari baby, get your stuff " she did as he said and they put their stuff in the car. they walked over to the ice cream parlor near the beach they were at.

" hello ," said the employee right after the bell rung. they stood in line, only two more people before them.

after the two finally ordered, it was ariana's and ricky's turn. " what would you like? " " can i get a strawberry and mint chocolate chip in a cone. " she nodded and looked over at ricky.

" can i get chocolate ice cream in a cone? " the employee nodded and went to work. they waited at a table and finally payed for their ice cream.

they were so focused on eating their ice cream that they didn't hear the bell ring that indicates a person is here.
" justin oh my god ," an obnoxious familiar laugh left ariana's ear.

she looked up so she could see the laugher and the justin.
" you got to be fucking kidding me. "
she rolled her eyes at the sight.

ricky looked up trying to see what's bugging his girlfriend. but one he looked up he saw the familiar latina from the party. he had his eyes widened.

realization hit him. that was ariana's ex best friend. that was the girl that cried because ariana threw an insult. that was the girl that ariana hated. and that was the girl that this justin dude is dating.

" fuck " he muttered to himself.
" ari let's go. " " no we came here first, they should leave. just sit the fuck down "

this bitch omg. i'm updating before i leave for hell. drama is coming through the next chapter. i think ¿ maybe idk. love y'all
xoxo