nine

[chapter nine]

recap :
an idea popped up inside justin's head, he'll go to her house. but this doesn't mean he cares, he just wants to prove alfredo wrong and actually have a reason to break up with her.

-
author's pov.

as justin drove off to selena's house, he was thinking, what if i walk in there and see her on top of someone? what if nothing is going on? what if she really was cheating? he asked all the possibilities and questions in his own mind, overthinking.

as he pulled up her drive way, he got out of the car. justin walked towards her door, only to open it unlocked.

he heard many noises upstairs, justin knew something is going to happen. when he walked upstairs, he clenched his jaw. yes, he didn't care about her. but knew something really bad was coming.

justin was now towards the door, obviously hearing the noise even better. trying to be quiet, he opened the door and saw two naked people.

"what the fuck is going on here," he bursted out. his fist was now put together, ready to punch the guy.

selena quickly covered herself acting like none of the boys saw her naked. justin rolled his eyes,"well? the fuck is going on here?"

"nah man, don't be like that" the guy said.

"shut the fuck up. you both disgust me," justin spitted out and laughed. "oh my god, see? now i know why they call you a slut. i, my dumbass self, just were too blind to see it."

"and you, fucking richard or whatever your name is, you are such a damn pig. how would ariana think of you now? wa-" he was cut off by ricky.

"you act like you never cheated on her. and why do you care? i mean she wouldn't believe you now would she?"

justin knew the rat was right, of course that is what he called him. athough he cheated on her also, it's fucked up because both of our 'partners' literally fucked.

"you fucking bitch, do not bring that shit up when you completely fucked my ex girlfriend and cheated on your soon to be ex." as he was about to walk out of her room, he realized he forgot to say something else.

justin laughed bitterly,"by the way selena, it isn't my fault now that you'll be getting rabies or stds."

while justin smirked, he quickly got into his car and drove over to ariana's, again.

+

she rolled her eyes as she saw him at her doorstep. "why the fuck are you here, at my doorstep?" while ariana tried closing the door ... many times, justin finally sets his foot down infront of the door so it would block it from closing.

finally, ariana looked up at him with a hard stare obviously giving up,"well? why the fuck are you fucking here again?"

he only nodded,"can you stop with that attitude? literally i didn't do shit yet. b-" justin was cut off by the girl,"sorry but i didn't ask for you to come here at all. and if you're going to critize me just because of my attitude, you know where the door is."

justin sighed,"look i'm sorry, its just i really need to tell you something." ariana rolled her eyes,"fine, if it gets you to leave my house. you got five minutes so you better hurry."