four

[chapter four]

recap :
" bab- " "- no shut up. you want me back all of a sudden. why? you had all three years to come and have me all you want. but hey, guess what. you can't. i'm happily with someone i love and you can't change that "

i saw a tear slip down his cheek. i walked away not wanting to see him cry. if i stared to much, i would have just broke down sobbing like i did three years ago.

justin's pov

i decided no more sulking and no more sobbing my ass off for her. i realize she isn't gonna come back to me. but i do have a plan.

ariana honestly has no idea what i'll be doing. and if i have to do something crazy just to have her back, then i'll do it.

author's pov

ariana, selena, and ricky are already at their table. they're waiting for justin currently. the three heard footsteps coming towards them. they all looked up and saw him coming.

justin had a smirk on his face, basically looking at ariana. while ariana had a death glare. justin sat next to selena, right across ariana.

selena leaned on him. justin had his arm around selena, the two clearly looking at ariana and ricky.

jelena made out, making the other two disgusted. the waiter came towards their table, looking at them. the waiter, isabel, made a fake cough. obviously catching their attention.

" well then, let's order? "

— 

when the food came, they of course started eating.
" so ariana, how's life? "
" why are you talking ? "
" i just want to see how my best friend is "

ariana mentally rolled her eyes.
" it was good "
" and why was ? "
" because you came back "
selena was now giving ariana a death glare. ricky and justin, well they're holding in their laughs.

ariana looked at justin.
" i'm talking about you too "
now that shut him up.
" stop talking to him like that ," she yelled.

" stop being a bitch like that ," ariana yelled back to hoemez. ricky was now holding ariana's hand tight, trying to make her calm.

that obviously set selena off. she had tears in her eyes, grabbing her purse and phone. selena and justin then stormed out of the restaurant. ariana had an evil smile on her face.

" why were you talking to them like that? "
" i had a bad relationship with both of them "
" what makes you sure that they didn't change? "

ariana realized that she didn't give them a second chance. after all, she was being a bitch when she saw them.

" ricky, your right. i was being stubborn and like a bitch. sorry "
" it's alright baby, but i'm not the one you should be apologizing to "

but little did you know, ariana wouldn't be saying sorry at all.

short one, i just needed something to post lmao. ily guys.
xoxo