three

[chapter three]

recap :
they knew that justin hates ariana. even though he shouldn't, after all, he did make her run away. he did make her leave him. made her heartbroken for a whole year.
they also knew ariana hates justin. i mean, he did break her heart. he did make her leave and run away. etcetera.

but who knew deep down they both still love other.

ariana's pov

what was i thinking ? i am so stupid. why ? i questioned myself.

i was now laying down on my bed. i covered my face knowing i was in deep shit.

you might think " the fuck is this girl talking about ?! "

well... long story short, i ran into selena and justin. again. and we all were acting the usual. fake. later then, we found ourselves talking about how we should go on a double date.

ugh. i don't want to. at all. ricky can sometimes embarrass me, but i still love him. i think.

most importantly, i don't want to see justin stare at me. or either have a conversation with both of them. but the dinner is tonight.

justin's pov

i stared at her as she went into her car, silently cussing selena out. i would've done the same. she was beautiful.

i mean, she always has been duh. ever since her black, red, blonde, and now brown hair. she got skinnier. but that didn't matter. her tan legs are just holy mother of god.

rat is lucky to have her. i was dumb to let her out of my hands. very dumb to let her run away like that. very stupid to cheat on her with a bimbo.

sorry not sorry

don't hate me but i don't like selena at all. i know for a fact she is using me.  half because for a good fuck and the other half is only to get back at ariana.

stupid right?

well why don't you break up with her? good question, i of course do have my own man needs.

anyways. it was retarded of her to go around and say " we should have a double date tonight " to my ex. what the fuck. she embarrasses me sometimes.

author's note

the two couples, going on a double date, soon started getting ready. ariana wore a beautiful red dress with a cut out just below her tits. also with a pair of red heals and her hair in a half up- half down.

selena wore a sleek black dress with her hair curled

selena wore a sleek black dress with her hair curled. while the two boys wore tuxes.

the couples both walk to their cars and drove to the restaurant

the couples both walk to their cars and drove to the restaurant. when the they both got their, they greeted each other with a fake, small smile.

ariana

selena and ricky went to go reserve a table. great... note my sarcasm.

basically, they left justin and i alone. i sighed as i saw them walk away. i turned around and i see justin smiling at me.

" what are you smiling at ? " i asked.
" you " " why "
" because your still your beautiful self ," he looked down.

" thanks? "
" your welcome " i turned around to see if they were done yet. nope not at all .
then i felt a pair of arms around my waist and my eyes widened.

i looked at him and i see his arms around me. he put my arms around his neck. he was smiling.

to be honest, i did miss this. a lot.
" what are you doi- "
" -i, i just miss you so much " his smile faded away. i heard him sniff. i let him go and groaned loudly.
" justin stop. you made the choice to cheat or keep me. you made the wrong choice and now you want me back? "

" bab- " "- no shut up. you want me back all of a sudden. why? you had all three years to come and have me all you want. but hey, guess what. you can't. i'm happily with someone i love and you can't change that "

i saw a tear slip down his cheek. i walked away not wanting to see him cry. if i stared to much, i would have just broke down sobbing like i did three years ago.

yay !¡ i finally updated :)
i'll update tonight, anyways i love y'all. prediction time ! what do you guys think what will happen later in the story ?
xoxo