five

[chapter five]

recap :
" ricky, your right. i was being stubborn and like a bitch. sorry "  " it's alright baby, but i'm not the one you should be apologizing to"
but little did you know, ariana wouldn't be saying sorry at all.

ariana's pov

sure i was supposed to say sorry to the two people i hate. but do you and ricky really think i would? ha you thought.

but i did feel a bit bad about me going off on the two. so maybe i'll be a tad nice. keyword : tad, maybe. it's not a for sure.

anyways, today i'm hanging out with my best friend, sascha. we're gonna go to starbucks, the mall, watch a movie, and go to her house.

right now i am currently waiting for her since she'll be picking me up. i sighed as i looked at myself in the mirror. i wore this outfit .

[ MY MAMÍ IS CUTE AF ]

i swear i don't know how to wear a jacket. i chuckled at myself. i grabbed my wallet, purse, shoes, and phone.

i heard a car horn which tells me that sascha is here. i quickly slipped on my heals and ran out the door, locking it.

as i walk to the car, i see her jamming to one of her songs in her car. i opened the door and hear queen riri's catchy song. my eyes widened and i quickly sat quietly. hoping she wouldn't hear or see me.

i then started singing, well basically screaming to work. she then looked at me like she saw a ghost.

she looked at me serious then she smiled weirdly, creepy and started screaming the lyrics with me.

we sang to riri's part then rapped drake's. i guess we were loud because there was a neighbor who was walking her dog, staring at us like we're crazy.

we laughed when we finished. sascha started driving to our wonderful land. but we still sang terribly to our songs.

we finished shopping and watching a movie at the theaters in 4-5 hours. we were now at sascha's place. we were in our pj's and had different types of food and drinks in big bowls, on the couch.

" cmon ariana ," she had a pouty face.
" why? you know i stopped partying a while ago "
" please. one party won't kill anyone. "
" ughhh fine "
" party's tomorrow, pick you up at 7 pm babe ," she smirked. i laughed at the name she gave me.
" see you there babygirl "

we watched our favorite shows and movies. ate lots of food and eventually past out.

author's pov

a day past by and now ariana is currently getting ready. she had her hair in her usual hair style, had on black heels with her black dress.

she looked into the mirror one more time and walked down her stairs. she threw herself on the couch, waiting for sascha's arrival.

five minute later, sascha's horn was honked. ariana quickly got up and walked out the door .

after screaming and yelling terrible songs, the two girls finally arrived to their destination.

it was pretty much every typical party. drunk people, sweaty people, grinding, puking, red cups everywhere. yet the party barely started for most of them.

in the mean time, sascha went to go get drinks for both of them. while ariana was dancing and feeling herself on the dance floor.

a couple seconds later, sascha came back with the shots. she gave one to ari and drank all the hot liquid. they danced and danced and danced until they got tired out of nowhere.

" i'm gonna go to the bathroom ," ariana yelled over the loud music. sascha nodded and went back to her other friend's conversation.

while ariana was walking towards the bathroom, she felt an arm around her wrist. she turned and saw the familiar tattoos on his arm.

" what do you want justin "
" you "
" jay, i'm in a relationship whether
you like it or not. so are you. go kiss
selena. "
" nah. i rather kiss another girl. "
" wha- " " she's right in front of me. she's beautiful, and cute. i don't know why i did that. "

ariana was about to say something, but was cut off by justin leaning in to kiss ariana. it was a sweet, passionate kiss.
to justin's surprise, she kissed back.

but ariana didn't want to cheat. she felt guilty about cheating on ricky. so she left straight into the bathroom. leaving justin in the middle of the hall. and ariana behind the door, her back sliding down the door, thinking why she did that.

but that doesn't mean they both didn't feel a spark at all.

oh my god, jesus lord. it's gonna get juicy in the next couple chapters ;) .. lmao love y'all.
xoxo