Chapter one

Lola's PoV
I stare down at the ring. It feels so strange having a ring on this finger. It's honestly the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on, the unique shape and style adds to the beauty.
I'm led with my head on Matthews chest in our home on Our bed as we'd just returned from the beach.
"Do you like it?" He says as he touches my ring.
"I love it!"
"It stood out to me. The fact it's got a little twist that is unique yet meets at the diamond kinda reminded me of us. The way we had our twist of a journey and we were complete opposites yet were here. At the best part" he points to the diamond in the middle.
"Matthew, that's so beautiful! The fact that it's got such an amazing meaning behind it makes it so much more special. It's the crazy journey of our love that's unexpected. I love you so much" I grab his face in my hands and kiss him with every ounce of love I have. Which then became a whole new kind of kiss. It became heated and Matthew being the eager man he is began stripping me of my clothes.
Obviously me and Matthew have fucked hundreds of times but tonight felt so different. Almost like the first time we ever had sex but so much more. It was slow, sensual as though Matthew was scared to break me. Like I was precious.
He made love to me. It wasn't just a couple having sex. It wasn't one of our quickies in the office or before he had to leave. It was full of emotion and love. And it was more or less the best sex we've had. As though he was showing me just how much a meant to him.

We soon both fell asleep shortly after. But not before the both of us had a deep conversation about our future.
"Matthew? Where do you see us in says 10 years?"
"What me at 37? Hopefully as good looking as I am now. And with no grey hairs!"
I slap him playfully "I'm being serious Matthew"
"So am I" he smirks "I see us with probably 2 beautiful children or even more, married and having the best life possible"
"So you do want kids?"
"Of course I do, I never even thought of my own family but I couldn't imagine not having children with you Lola, let's just focus on the wedding and the honeymoon" his grin widens at the thought "and then we can maybe try for a baby in a few years time"
"That sounds like a good plan, have some us time and get our sex crazed years over with"
"Oh no Mrs our sex life will not change because of kids"
"Hmm well let's just say we won't be as adventurous with kids around then" I state, referring to our kitchen encounter.
He laughs "no maybe keep it on a down low"
We soon both allow sleep to consume us while cuddled together.

I woke up and turned to look at the clock. 5:34am. Why do I do this? Wake up at stupid times. Not to mention my stomach bug seems to be annoying me a little right now. I've not been too bad the past couple of days I was sick yesterday but other than that I've been fine, but I can tell it's not gone with the feeling I have now. The feeling like puke is coming any minuet.
I quickly run from the bed into the on suite and puke. Sighing I flush the toilet and grab my toothbrush when I turn around Matthew is stood there, naked. I mean I'm only wearing my knickers but a naked, sleepy just woke up Matthew is very hot indeed.
"I thought I heard you, are you okay?" He asks sincerely.
"Yeah I'm okay, I think I've eaten something dodgy...actually it could of been that chicken I had. I'm okay though. Now please stop distracting me while I brush my teeth.
"Yes ma'am" he smirks and proceeds to go back to bed.
I quickly brush my teeth and get in bed myself. I feel bad for waking Matthew up he has to be up at 8 because of the interviews he's got to prepare for. Where as I don't have to be at the club till 11 to stock up and file orders.

I soon drift off to sleep and before I know it, Matthew is kissing me on my forehead in his work suit about to leave the house. I say bye to him without opening my eyes and allow him to stroke my hair before he stands up and leaves the room. I tell my self I should get out of bed and do stuff before I have to go to the club but I just push the thought to the back of my head and drift back off.

It's 9:42am when I decide to actually get my ass out of bed. I stroll to the kitchen and put the kettle on in desperate need for a brew. I make food drink my brew and put the shower on. I take a quick shower, dry my hair, apply a small amount of makeup, brush my teeth and I'm out the door on my way to the club.

Once I arrive I get to work straight away and soon after I can feel the vomit traveling up and I sprint to the bathroom and puke yet again. There is seriously something not right with me...