Chapter three

Lola's pov
I'm pregnant...how is this even possible.
"Lola..." I must be stood frozen because the world seemed to just suddenly come back and I have Layla saying my name over and over. "Are you okay? How are you feeling?"
"I'm okay, I'm in shock and to be honest with you I really don't know what to think all I know is I need to tell Matthew straight away I just don't have a clue how to, we're not prepared for this Layla"
"Have you talked about having children, does Matthew want children"
"We have spoke about it, I made sure I mentioned it because i kinda had the thought in the back of my head. He said he'd love to have kids with me but we both decided after our honeymoon and to give us time to be an actual married couple" i blabber on.
"Well looks like your plan came early, if you both want children it won't matter when, you'll be fine"
I stood, still in shock.
"Listen Lola, you get yourself home and wait for Matthew. Clear your head and prepare to tell him your news, I'll lock up here don't worry"
"Thankyou Layla, I honestly don't know what I'd do without you"
***
I get home and try to calm myself down which turns to me pacing the living room and feeling even more sick than I did earlier.
I don't know what time I got back home because before I know it Matthew walks in on my pacing the living room in a panic.
"Whoa whoa what's happened" he runs over to me engulfing me in a hug. I sniff and try to speak but all the comes out is a cry.
"Hey hey it's okay, don't cry whatever it is we'll sort it"
I pull myself together and stop crying, after all there's no need for me to cry.
I walk over to my handbag and pull out the tests that are wrapped in tissue. Obviously I didn't want pee sticks in my bag and touching all my things.
I slowly walk over to Matthew, a skeptical look on his face as I place the tissue in his hands. He opens it revealing the three tests all saying positive. I hold my breath scared of what he'll think. He doesn't say a word as he looks down at them, his face unreadable. We both stand there in silence for what feels like 10 minuets.
Suddenly he speaks up "is...is this real"
I nod, unable to open my mouth to speak.
"We're going to have a baby? But how? I thought you were on the pill"
"I forgot to take it a while back and it takes two days to get back into your system, I forgot to tell you, and I didn't think we'd be having sex, it was round the time you were away a lot but then you turned up and surprised me I didn't think it would matter with that one off"
We stand in silence, and I begin to feel nervous.
"Matthew please say something, are you mad? I know its too soon for us and I'm so sorry" I blabber on.
He quickly hugs me shushing me. "Don't be silly, I'm not mad, it's just such a big shock. Lola listen, I love you and we're having a baby. I'm over joyed! I mean yes we wanted to wait till after our wedding but I guess our time to be parents is now. We're going to have a baby Lola" he says again as though he's trying to get it in his Brain.
"We are Matthew, we're going to be parents!"
He lifts me up and kisses me with so much passion.
He looks at me with a huge grin.
"I just can't believe it, we've created a person. We have proof of our love for each other I just think it's so amazing." He puts his hand on my stomach "I love you already" he says which brings tears to my already teary eyes.

I can't shake the feeling of pure joy I feel right this moment as I lay in bed with Matthew, his hand on my stomach as he rubs slowly moves his thumb. It's clear to see our future has come sooner than we expected and our lives are no where near going to be as we expected.
~~~~
I'm so so so sorry, I've had so much on my plate at the moment and I know this is short and so shit but I'm already working on the next chapter and it'll be up shortly