Prologue

I do not own the characters used in the story.

This story is set in my EIAE AU (Equis is Alternative Earth Alternate Universe). In this AU, there are more than just ponies as major species in the planet. Equestria is its own separate continent. Because of a great magical and historical event, the Equestrian continent was disguised and hidden from anyone outside of it. Outside of Equestria is a lot like ours, but with hoofed animals and other magical creatures. Magic exists as well, but it is much weaker than of Equestria.

Many more will be explained in the fan fiction.

__________________________________________________

The rest of the globe was counting on them.

The power to bring back a new hope rested in their hooves.

Nah, hands. For emphasis.

Even if none of them had the said appendages.

"Evan,"

The earth pony snapped back into reality. "Y-yeah?"

For being one, Evan was quite attractive. His hair was well done, being really really dark brown (in fact, I don't know if it's black) with his dark gold to grayish coat alongside eyes as dark as his mane. He wore a black jacket and a YouTube Gaming shirt under. And his recent Cutie Mark, the newest VanossGaming logo. He is also Canadian.

"You mind if you'd stop daydreaming and crap?" Tyler complained. The rest of his friends glared at him.

Unlike most of them, Tyler was a pig, the typical "Caucasian" being pink skinned, with a brown tuft of hair on his head. His size was larger than the average pig, being as tall as a small pony alone. He was wearing a black hoodie designed with a YouTube play button and his username, under it a striped shirt and with his glasses on his green eyes, deciding not to wear his more helpful contacts anyway. He is American.

"Sorry man. I-I was just getting worried about all this."

"Just don't." The pig shook his head.

Responses of agreement echoed from the rest of them.

"So, it seems like everything's in check...anything else?"

"Wait, isn't Equestria like, a pony-only society?" asked Terroriser.

"We've already established that too many f*cking times, Brian!" Wildcat looked at the Irish pony.

Brian was more than just an Irish pony. He was a Pegasus, with brown hair and blue eyes, along with a pastel teal coat. He was simply wearing a YouTube Gaming shirt, the same one Evan was wearing. His Cutie Mark was a ribbon microphone and video game controller, tied together with a ribbon saying "TERRORISER" and its knot buttoned with the YouTube Gaming logo.

"Then why not disguise?"

"I've taken ponification spells before; it'll only make things worse."

"Then what about our names then?"

"Sh*t right, Equestrian names..."

Everyone groaned, because they still have to stress about something.

"We have to use them."

"But some of us don't even have one!" Delirious responded.

"Raise your hand if you don't have one."

They were nine, and only four raised. These were H2O Delirious, Lui Calibre, Mini Ladd and obviously Moo Snuckel.

Delirious was an American Pegasus pony, with a deathly black mane, which came with blood red highlights and off-white lowlights. His coat was water blue and his eyes were the color of white seafoam, and considering they were white, one can see that it can change color depending on the angle. He wore a YouTube Gaming shirt. He has no Cutie Mark however, but one can identify him easily with his hockey mask which he never takes off. His friends have never seen him without it on, and they would joke and rumor that he wore clown styled make up under it.

Lui was American too, but an earth pony. His mane was dark brown, while his coat was a grayish blood red. His eye color was brown, leaning to hazel. He was wearing an orange checkered collared outer shirt, the undershirt a VanossGaming shirt. One of the limited ones. Just like H2O Delirious, he has no Cutie Mark.

Craig identified as British, considering that his origins were very...all over the world. A unicorn pony, Mini had recently dyed neon pink hair, while his tail was ginger with the recently dyed neon pink tips. His eye colour ranged from blue to a greenish hazel and his coat was a pale orange. He wore glasses and one of his shirts, which were sold for a limited time. (And they're pretty gone.) His Cutie Mark was a bold ML layered on top of the YouTube Gaming logo.

Brock was a moose, with small tufts of hair on his head that matched the color of his coat. His eyes were blue, and his antlers were obviously a little shorter than usual. (But hey, moose shed their antlers) He wore a hoodie just like Wildcat's, but with his name on it, and surprisingly wore no undershirt. (He tends to wear layered clothing, even if it's not necessary for him to)

"What about you Tyler?" asked Craig.

"My parents had standards...don't question it."

"Then what do the ones with names do?" asked Nogla.

"Use their names, damn it! Common sense, man!" Tyler raised his voice. "Your name?"

"Uh, Blessing Basket."

"Evan?"

"Night Owl."

"Really?"

"My parents couldn't think of a better name. Thankfully, I'm in a condition where it's appropriate."

"What do you know...? Erm, Marcel?"

"Taken Time."

"Brian?"

"High Spirit."

"Alright. I guess the ones don't got any will have to think of one of their own." The pig got everyone's attention.

"But what about me?" Moo raised his voice.

"Sh*t man, I have one!"

"But is it even necessary?"

"Sure...I mean it'll give an impression." Tyler shrugged.

"What's yours then?" This caused everyone to look at Wildcat in question.

"Wild Card."

"Not bad." Brock replied.

"Yeah yeah, I'm sure you can do better you pungent f*ck."