Delirious always had his eyes on Applejack, since the time he caught her in the party.

A little fun can't hurt, right?

The farm pony was his target. He knew in his guts that she would be perfect for the "Delirious Treatment"

And he wanted her no harm. He simply wanted her to feel what he always felt.

Delirious. The emotion and feeling of it on its own.

And he was the embodiment of it. Well, a near-perfect embodiment.

Dancing time was at that moment, and everypony was partnering up.

"Ya willing to dance?" He asked her, the paint on his mask bright and shining.

"Ah'm surprised ya asked like that." She grabbed onto his hoof.

He chuckled. "I think it's best if ya stay surprised."

"Why?" She asked, smirking. Applejack knew his motives, or at least she thought she knew.

He looked at her.

Silky beautiful blonde mane and tail, braided and tied with almost fine accessory.

Eyes as green as emerald apples. Well, if they existed. Laced with beautiful lashes, natural and without any addition.

Coat with a beautiful shade of orange, looking like the perfect blend of apple red and apple innards yellow.

And her long blouse she rocked with leather and buckles, alongside some intricate hoof stitching.

She was beautiful, and Delirious knew that.

He put his other hoof behind Applejack's neck, making the mare's cheeks redden a little bit, however still smirking.

"You'll figure it out." He smiled under the mask, and on cue with the dance music starting.

Synth bass plus piano and drums. That's what made the music be just right.

And they started to dance. With everypony else.

The lights were filled with purples.

"Why do ya wear that thin', Sherbet?" Asked Applejack.

The stallion was taken aback. "Y-ya mean my mask?"

"It isn't a masquerade party," Applejack looked down, observing his hooves as they danced, then quickly raised her head up again. "Ya hidin' somethin' there?"

"My face is none of your business." He replied darkly.

"Oh," Applejack hid her embarrassment. "Ah didn't know it was that personal."

"Too many people have asked already...I'm used it."

"At least it doesn't keep ya from makin' any friends, right?"

Delirious chuckled. "Yeah."

______________________________________________________________________

Spike said that Fluttershy was really shy with new people.

That seemed like the opposite.

Could be that he was a pig that got her attention.

She really was nice, in fact nicer than Tyler expected, and it impressed him.

He wished there were more people like her.

He wished he was more like her.

As the dance came on, Starlight Glimmer joined the conversation.