"Has any of you seen Spike?" Twilight asked, interrupting Celestia and Luna's conversation.

Luna lowered her cupcake. Swallowing, "Oh don't worry about him!"

"Luna is right; why don't you leave Spike to his business?" After this addition, Celestia gulped at her glass of cider. (And she didn't care, for she was slowly becoming intoxicated already.)

"I-I just wanted some... help?"

Luna then pulled Twilight under her wing, carressing the young alicorn's hair, "Ah, you must be interested in somepony!"

"What?!" Twilight reddened in response.

"You can tell everything about the young stallion to us," Celestia held in a belch, "We can keep many secrets, T-Twilight...Sparkle."

"Oh don't listen to her; she's getting drunk-"

"Am not!"

"That's your third glass of hard cider, sister!"

"I shall be fine...I can stay sober until it is my time."

"You're completely far from sober."

"I'll be fine!"

Twilight then slowly slipped out of Luna's wing, and began to trot away.

Now Cadence motivated Twilight to find somepony nice for the night. Just for that night.

Not that Twilight should engage in intercourse immediately, but rather she find someone to be in slight romantic terms with.

If Twilight wanted a full relationship, that would take the rest of her life.

This was just...making some new "friends".

Now that she thought about this, she pondered why no stallion has bothered to even court her.

She was the Princess of Friendship. Is that not enough?

Personally, as author/narrator/fan, I think it's because they're all afraid of the friendzone.

She first passed by the quiet area, where all the high class and very refined ponies were.

And then she caught Rainbow Dash and Rarity in the area.

She quickly teleported to them.

"Oh hey there Twilight!" Rainbow Dash greeted.

"How are you, darling?" Rarity asked.

"I'm just...uh, a bit curious about something."

"What is it?" Rarity responded.

"I just...wanted to dance, or something with somepony...a-and everypony seems to be so occupied and-"

"Calm down now, darling!" Rarity grabbed Twilight with her hooves.

"I'm sure finding the right guy can't be that hard!" Said Rainbow Dash.

"Oh, I don't know..."

"How about this;" Rarity pointed to two stallions conversing with each other, eating some cupcakes, "try talking with those two stallions, they seem bored out of their minds!"

"I don't know if they'll be interested."

"Twilight," Rainbow Dash spoke, "ponies came from all over Equestria to celebrate the princesses, and you're a princess, so that shouldn't be a problem!"

"Just go! Talk to them." Rarity said brushing her hair a bit, "And that unicorn there looks stunning! I'm sure they'll love you! Now go!"

Rarity pushed Twilight a bit, and then the alicorn proceeded to slowly approach the two stallions.