"Your majesty?" One of the guards' voices echoed from the door.

Celestia just came from a recent get-together with Twilight, Cadence and her sister.

She opened the bedroom door to find a pegasus guard accompanied with a unicorn.

"Yes?" She replied, raising her crown which was loose all of a sudden.

"This young mare wishes to speak to you."

"Immediately?"

The guard looked awkwardly at the unicorn mare with him.

"Well, apparently we have to, since...uh-"

"It's okay, Red Rain. You may go."

He bowed down. "Thank you, your majesty." And with that he left.

Celestia looked at the mare. "Come in."

She nodded. "Thank you, Princess."

Celestia glanced at the mare. The mare had pale golden hair with neon blue highlights. Her eyes were a dark crimson and her coat was white with a tinge of purple. There was some bandages on her horn and she carried two saddlebags. Her Cutie Mark was a bamboo shoot circled by clouds.

"What's your name?"

"Misty Blossom, your majesty."

Celestia then slammed the door closed and locked it with her magic.

This action alerted her visitor.

"What brings you into my castle, Misty Blossom?'

"Well, I came a long way from home, princess." She pulled out an intricately made box from her saddlebag that was with her.

Then the alicorn noticed the bulk at the back of the mare was quite irregular.

"Your majesty," Misty called back the princess, opening the box, "I'd like to present to you a gift from my area."

The object resembled a ring of some sort. It was golden, and it's jewel on it was a purple diamond. The golden part had solar symbols engraved into it.

She carefully levitated it to the princess, wrapping the object with a aura. "A horn accessory for tonight."

"Tonight?" Celestia asked, taking the accessory with her magic. "I don't think there's any special occasion for tonight."

Keeping the box, "Well, I heard that there is going to be a great event concerning you and some others, your majesty."

"Who planned this?" The princess asked curiously.

"Rumors say it could be from the Elements of Harmony, perhaps the infamous but forgiven Starlight Glimmer, or a powerful non-pony figure." She swept her mane. "Either way, I believe almost everypony in Equestria will be coming to the event."

"And what is this event for again?"

"You, your majesty!" She smiled. "It's also for your sister...and the other princesses too."

"I'm surprised nopony has informed me-"

"Oh!" Misty stopped the princess. "Pardon, but I believe this was supposed to be a surprise."

Celestia smiled at the mare.

"But, I meant to...what more if you secretly knew, princess? It'll surprise everypony else!"

The alicorn looked down on the unicorn. "I like the way you think."

"T-thank you, your highness!" Then she pulled out another two boxes.

"I hope this won't be a burden but..." She levitated the boxes, "would you be so kind as to pass these to Princess Luna and Princess Cadence?"

"No problem," Celestia took the boxes with her magic. "I suppose you have one for Twilight Sparkle?"

"Of course, princess!" Misty replied. "I-I'm headed to Ponyville after all."

"Well," Celestia said, "I think you should be on your way." Then she levitated the boxes onto her bedside table.

"Yes, your majesty." She bowed down and exited the room, being awaited by another guard by the door.