Ch 1- What Curse?

Hi! You clicked on this book either out of interest or by accident. But either way, WELCOME to a land where I write horrible stories! 😂😌👌 So if you haven't read the description, this is going to be about Regina's daughter, Daniella(but you can call her Ella). At the start of the story, she is 10, like Henry. She gets older, though, because I'll skip a couple of years. So Ella is born in the Enchanted Forest, then sent to our world, where she grows up in New York similar to how Emma grew up(as a lonely orphan). But when Regina casts the curse, she winds up in Storybrooke in a coma. She wakes up, goes to a small town close to Storybrooke, and then comes back to Storybrooke. Also, this is going to stray from the plot of the actual show, but it won't be that bad.

Disclaimer: These are not my characters. All rights go to the show called Once Upon a Time, which is a super awesome show that you should watch.

IMPORTANT: Please keep reading the next couple of chapters if you feel like it's slow, because I promise it will get better. I'm also open to any advice that will help me with my writing, because I'm aware that I am horrible and stuff.

But first... A description of our main character(tell me if I should add any more details):

Full name: Daniella Mills
Nickname: Ella
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Dark brown
Skin color: Olive, slightly tanned
Mother: Regina Mills
Father: Daniel Colter
Powers: Conjure elements, like fire, water, air(like weather and wind and stuff), earth(make things grow, like flowers and stuff), teleportation, blasting objects, healing, flying, conjuring items.
Personality: Can be scared or fierce(when faced with villains, challenges, etc.) Depends on the situation or mood that she's in. Humorous, sarcastic, loves to laugh, loving. Mostly afraid of her powers. Sees the best in everyone, tries to make the best of a situation.
Likes: Animals, helping people, pizza, cheese, chocolate(includes hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon), sleep, being loved and being loving.
Dislikes: Harming people, pressure/peer pressure, bugs, spiders.
Diet: Vegetarian

Heeerrree we go....

I couldn't put my finger on it. Something was off somehow. I slowly opened my eyes, facing the horror all around me. Above me, white ceiling. Next to me, a strange, beeping, machine. All around me, shiny white tiles, and empty white beds. On top of me, thin, white sheets.

I sat up slowly, taking in the environment. Distant, urgent voices and hurried footsteps grew louder, and seemed to be coming in my direction. I saw glass doors to the left of me, and I became aware of two white, human looking shapes rushing towards the door. I could see that one of them was a man, the other a woman. Both were wearing long, white coats on top of light blue shirts. They burst through the doors.

"She's awake, she's awake!" The woman cried.

"Yes, I can see that." The man said in a slightly irritated tone. The woman started cooing over me as the man checked the machines, muttering to himself. "Curious, curious," he was saying. "Must be because of the curse."

I gently pushed the overly excited woman further from me. "What's curious, Doctor? And what curse are you taking about?" I asked.

"Do you remember anything? Anything at all?" he questioned.

"Um...well I remember my life...you know, before I ended up in the hospital," I said, "I-I'm an orphan..from New York," I stammered.

"New York?!" Exclaimed the doctor, "That can't be right...no, no it can't. You've been here since the beginning of the curse, so you have be from the Enchanted Forest!"

"The what now? I'm sorry, but you don't seem to know what you're talking about." I said. He was a madman.

"The curse, dear," said the lady. "Surely you remember...the one the Evil Queen cast upon us?"

"Um, no. I haven't," I said firmly. "And an Evil Queen? You mean from the fairytale of Snow White?"

"Yes, dear, you're on the right track," said the woman.

"I'm sorry...I-I just have to go think about this," I said.

I got out of the bed, but something pulled at my arm. It was a strap that attached my arm to the machine. I ripped it off with a sort of vengeance, and tried to storm out. "We can't let you go yet." The doctor said in a soft tone. "I'm afraid you'll have to stay here for a while, and we'll try to figure out what's wrong with you."
"There's nothing wrong with me!" I cried, and I made another attempt to exit the room. But suddenly I felt a pounding sort of pain in my head, and I clutched it, nearly falling over. I stumbled back towards the bed, and let myself fall onto it, feeling a soft pinch in my stomach as I did so, as if I was dropping down on a roller coaster.

"Are you all right, dear?" The woman asked in a soft, worried tone. "Yeah...yeah I guess so. The pain's gone. I guess I really should stay here a while."

The woman smiled. "Yes, dear, that should be fine," she said, strapping the wire back onto me.
"So...if I'm not in New York, where am I?" I asked. The doctor moved towards me, placing his hands at the foot of my mattress. "Storybrooke."

A.N- This will probably be a slower story, because I haven't gotten all the details worked out yet, but I'll try and update once a week.