author's note.

Hello to the wonderful soul that is currently reading this!
I know it's definitely been a hot sec since I've updated this story, so probably no one is going to be reading this anyway lol. But!! It's fine!!
Let's just dive right in, shall we?

First of all, I am so incredibly grateful to all of you wonderful humans out there who have read this story. I can't even express how amazing it feels to know that literally thousands of people have read the words that I wrote(although they might not be well written in the least).
As you've probably noticed, I completely stopped updating, and I feel, to be honest, pretty terrible for doing so. Although I personally might not believe it to be true due to my own insecurities, many of you fellow Oncers seem to really enjoy this story! I'd love more than anything to be able to keep writing this story, and to magically come up with great new additions to it, but to be honest, I'm having somewhat of a writers block(as you may have already inferred).
So, if any of you guys out there even have some sort of vague idea of where this plot line should wander, please feel free to comment on this chapter or even pm me with your ideas! You can suggest storyline ideas, character development ideas, new character ideas, or even spinoff or new story ideas! I'm really open to anything, as I'm kinda desperate lol. And I will for sure give you credit at the beginning of your chapter.
I have a couple of draft chapters that I might publish soon after they've been edited, and I will also go through and improve all my previously published chapters.

Alright so I really don't know if any of you will make any suggestions, and if I don't get any, I will not have any content to upload, so the future of this story is really up to you guys!!

Thanks you all much for your love and support.

Love,
~TSHPOUAT <3