Ch 13- Can I Help?/Kicked Out

Narrator POV

When Regina returned to the couch where Ella was sleeping, she was carrying a huge wooden box, full of potions and spell books she thought would heal the girl. She set the box down on the glass table next to the couch, and pulled out a spell book. She flipped through the yellow brown pages until she found the one she was looking for. Regina wanted to heal her burn first, and found a reversal charm. She rolled up Ella's sleeve to check the degree of the burn, only to discover it wasn't there. "What the..." She muttered to herself. The woman flipped Ella to her other side, assuming she had checked the wrong arm. Regina once again rolled up her other sleeve and checked her arm, but the burn was just not there. She looked at the locations her other injuries were supposed to be, and they were nonexistent as well. Not wanting to wake the girl up, Regina briskly walked out of the room as quietly as possible(which was difficult with high heels), and whipped her phone out. She quickly dialed a number, and set the phone to her ear.

Ten minutes later, Regina, Robin, Emma, Killian, Mary Margaret, David, Henry, and Mr. Gold were gathered around the couch were Ella was sleeping, whispering. Ella began to stir, and flipped to her side. Eventually, she woke up, rubbing her eyes. When she finally opened them, she found herself staring at eight people, looking curiously and nervously at her.

"Um, can I help you?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "I find it kind of creepy to watch people while they sleep. Just saying."

They all exchanged glances. "Ella, we came to ask you how all your injuries healed," Mary Margaret said. Ella laughed. "That's it? Really? Wow, okay. Um, well, so funny story actually. I um, healed them. By accident. Or magic. Is that a bad thing, or...?"

Everyone looked shocked. "Your magic, unpracticed, is that strong?" Rumple asked. Ella shrugged. "I don't know. Aren't you supposed to be the magic expert?"

Gold and Regina looked at each other. "Can you give us a minute?" Regina asked. Ella nodded. "Yeah, sure," she said. She walked out of the room, trying to find the kitchen. She found a box of pop tarts, and started furiously devouring them.

When she had finished her fifth pop tart, she wandered back to the living room, hoping that they had finished talking. When she entered, Snow said, "I think it would be best for your magic to be left unused. We don't know how powerful you are, and we should try to conceal them." Ella nodded, and swallowed her last bite of pop tart. "Sure, ok, I guess," she said shrugging her shoulders.

******************

4 months later(A/N- I have no idea how much time actually passed; this is just a guess)

******************

Ella's POV

"ELLA WAKE UP!!" Zelena called from some other place in the house. I opened my eyes and groaned. Smacking my lips together, I lazily got out of bed. I had decided to take a nap after all the crazy stuff that had happened in The Land of Untold Stories. I dragged myself downstairs and called out to Zelena, who was holding baby Robin.
"I just wanted to let you know that your mother is out with the Charming's, trying to defeat Hyde. He's in Storybrooke now," she said, gently bouncing baby Robin up and down. "Can I help?" I asked eagerly.
Zelena sighed. "She wouldn't even let me go, let alone you. You know you're not supposed to use magic."
I groaned, sagging my shoulders in disappointment. "Ok, fine. If that's all you have to tell me, I'm going back to bed now. Tell Regina to wake me up when she comes back."

I slowly walked back upstairs, almost sleepwalking. Before I got to the top, however, Zelena called to me again.

"DON'T YOU HAVE SCHOOL TODAY?!" she yelled, making me groan.

"YEAH BUT I WANNA SLEEP!" I yelled back.

I knew I would have to go anyways, so I grabbed my black backpack and slipped on a plain t shirt, a grey hoodie, and black skinny jeans. I swear I literally wore this everyday to school. Then I ran to the kitchen for a quick breakfast. Snatching an apple, I ran out the door, leaving Zelena with her baby.

Realizing I'd be late anyways, I slowly walked to school, kicking up pebbles. I was already 20 minutes late when I got there, so I tried to slip into the classroom quietly, but was unsuccessful. As usual, everyone stared at me as I walked in. At first it was quiet enough to hear a pin drop; then they started whispering. Whispering about the Evil Queen's daughter. The girl who was powerful, but powerless at the same time. The girl who would never fit in.

I took my usual seat in the back of the class. Mrs. Smith, my teacher, was glaring at me. "Ms. Mills," she said cooly. "Would you care to tell everyone why you chose to rudely disrupt our class with your lateness?"

I glared right back at her. "Well, if you couldn't tell, Mrs. Smith, I'm late. What the hell are you going to do about it?" I challenged.

"Detention, Ms. Mills, for your rudeness. You shall not speak to me in that manner." She said.

I raised my eyebrows questioningly. "But I believe that we are learning about American history, are we not? And is that not an assignment about the first amendment you wrote on the chalkboard? I know my rights. Freedom of speech. You can't punish me for that." I said, crossing my arms sassily. The class sniggered. Though the rest of the class despised me, Mrs. Smith wasn't necessarily their favorite person in the school either.

A few more of my witty comebacks later, Mrs. Smith finally threw up her hands. "I give up! I give up! Ms. Mills, you are one hell of a student!How do you do it? How do you do it? You never get failing grades, and yet, here you are in front of me; a weak failure!"

I clenched my jaw, and gritted my teeth. "I. AM NOT. WEAK!" I screamed. I slammed my fist on the table. Then all of a sudden many things started happening at once.

The window in the classroom shattered, and Mrs. Smith's table broke. Then about a dozen jet black crows led by a magnificent eagle zoomed into the classroom. The kids awed and screamed, standing up from their seats, fumbling with their phones to try and get some footage. Mrs. Smith, on the other hand, was cowering underneath her desk covering her face, screaming. She hated birds.

I was torn between horror and amusement. After all, the birds weren't hurting anyone, but I was going to get into huge trouble for this. My emotions came out as a simple evil smirk as the birds zoomed out of the classroom again, and the window pieced itself back together again.

Mrs. Smith slowly stood up from underneath her desk, her lips thinner than paper.

"Go. Now. Never come back."

"But then I can't serve my detention," I said innocently, tilting my head.

"I said GET OUT!"

Read below!!

A/N: SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE IN FOREVER. I've been really busy with school, family, and friends. I'll try to update more often. I tried to do a long chapter lol.

I would also REALLY appreciate it if you read my new book, Annora's Story. It's a Harry Potter fanfiction.

Also, I need your approval on something. I'm thinking of turning this story into a Harry Potter crossover. Should I do it? It would fit my plot perfectly. Plz comment what u think.

~TSHPOUAT