Ch 6- Hearts

Daniella POV

Crrrreeeaak.

"I'm back!" Zelena announced, climbing down the stairs. She held a tray with two bowls and two cups on it.

"Oh yay," I said unenthusiastically, giving her lazy jazz hands.

"What? Aren't you happy to see me?" Zelena asked.

"Oh yeah, sure. I'm soooo happy to see my crazy kidnapper who locked me in a cage for a day with some guy who can spin straw into gold." I gasped a little for breath. "That was a long sentence," I wheezed. Zelena laughed.

"See, at least someone here has a sense of humor," I said, pointedly glancing at Rumplestiltskin. There was a short awkward silence. So I broke it with, "You brought food?" I asked.

"Yes, you're going to need the strength for the little duel I'm having with my sister tonight," Zelena replied, slipping the tray below the bars of the cage, letting it slide towards us. "And both of you are coming with me."

"Why do I have to be a part of this?" I whined, slightly sarcastically. "It's not like I have a black belt in karate or something!"

Zelena gave an amused chuckle, and I nearly gagged by how stereotypical it sounded. "Oh, no, sweetie. It's a magical fight, where we use magic." Zelena replied, her tone sounding as if she thought I were stupid. I raised my eyebrows. "Yeah, right. Magical. But I can't do magic."

"Oh, you can, dearie," Rumplestiltskin said. His voice kind of surprised me, as he hadn't spoken for a while. "You spun straw into gold earlier, and that was your first time. I think with more practice, you could become even more powerful than Regina or Zelena."

"She can't be more powerful than me," Zelena said with jealousy. "She can't be."

"Look, I don't want to interfere with this little family feud of yours, so can you just let me go? It's obvious you don't need me here." I snapped.

"Actually, I do need you." Zelena replied. "I can use your power to my advantage. Come here."

"Why would I listen to you? Or get closer to you? No. Just no." I said with a disgusted look on my face.

"Because if you don't then I will never let you go." Zelena replied, her tone dark.

I groaned and stepped closer to the bars of the cage. My face was within a foot of hers now. She reached her hand through the bars, and thrust her hand into my chest. I gasped in horror and pain. Her hand went straight into my chest and I screamed in agony. It felt like I was being stabbed with a knife.

"Stop!" I pleaded, "Make it stop, please!"

She thrust her hand out of my chest, but with her hand came a glowing, bright red, beating thing.

My heart.

"Zelena-" Rumplestiltskin started. "Silence!" She cried, holding up a curvy dagger. He was quiet at once, so I assumed that the dagger seemed to control him. "Now leave, but don't go to anyone you know or tell them anything." I heard a little poof, and I assumed he was gone.