Ch 9- Memories

Narrator POV

"Anyone home?" Regina called into the shop, her voice overlapping the tinkling bells on the door. Belle appeared from behind the shop, holding strange and random objects in her hands.

"Regina! What brings you here at this hour? It's quite late," Belle said in a sweet Australian accent. She set the items on a slightly less cluttered table.

"I'm here for a memory potion." Regina said, taking an audible breath.

"You believe that girl from earlier is your daughter?" Belle asked.

"I don't know. Zelena wasn't lying about us being sisters, so I'm not sure if she's telling the truth this time. If I did have a daughter and I don't remember, it must be a forgetting potion." Regina said.

"So you need a remembering potion." Belle said, nodding. Then she furrowed her eyebrows. "If we had a memory potion, we would have used it on the town to bring back their memories. I'm afraid we don't have any, and we've looked everywhere."

"Well, keep looking!" Regina snapped.

"I'll search the shop one last time, if you'd like," Belle said cautiously. "Thank you," Regina replied.

Belle started rummaging around the shop, picking items up and putting them back down again. Regina, deciding that the process was too slow, also started to look around.

"I think I may have found something!" Belle called from the back room.

"What did you find?" Regina asked frantically as Belle hustled out towards her.

"A bottle. It's mostly empty, but there's still enough liquid inside to regain just those memories." Belle said, grinning.

"Good." Regina said, uncorking the bottle. She poured the rest the bottles contests down her throat.

"Well?" Belle asked. "Do you remember?"

As Regina's eyes started to get watery, she croaked, "Yes. Everything."

A/N: Hi guys! Sorry this chapter is so short. I'll try to make the next one longer. But in my defense, I've been making pretty long chapters recently, right? Haha ya I guess not.

Thank you so much for reading this story, it really means a lot to me.

Also don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with other Oncers! It would mean a lot to me if you did. Thank you and one Apple a day from Regina keeps her away!