Ch 12- Home

The drive home was mostly awkward. I sat in the front seat with Mom, lightly drumming my fingers on my thigh. It took a great effort for her and the doctors to get me into the car, because I wasn't healed at all yet, and they kept arguing on how to get me in. Mom wanted to use magic, while the doctors wanted to use their machinery. Mom said she needed ingredients from her vault and her house, so I was stuck as a half dead 13 year old until then.

Finally, we pulled to a large white house. It was a lot bigger than the other ones I had observed on the way there. And compared to my old foster homes and orphanages, this was literally a castle. "This is it." Mom said, getting out of the car. She closed the door, walked around to my side of the car, and opened the door. "Cool house." I said, trying to act casual and show that I was impressed. "Thanks," she replied, using magic to levitate me to the door. "Why can't you just heal me now instead of procrastinating again?" I asked. "I don't have the proper ingredients and materials. Some are at my house and some in my vault," she said, using her other hand to open the door. She gently placed me down on a white couch, not seeming to worry to much about my blood staining the pillows. "You can sleep while I prepare the spells," she said. I nodded. She walked out of the room, and I heard her rummaging around.

While I was waiting, I slowly hovered my hand over my broken ribs. I had no idea what I was doing, but it felt good and natural. After a few seconds, the pain in my chest was completely gone.

Oh my god.

I think I just healed my broken ribs.

After a few seconds of freaking out, a ran my hand over my bullet wound, reenacting what I had done before. The bullet zoomed out of my leg and into my hand. I clutched the bloody bullet tightly for a second, then set it down on the couch next to me. I kept waving my hand on the wound, and soon enough, it had sealed up completely. I gaped at my leg, eyes and mouth wide open. Then I did the same thing to all of my injuries, and everything was healed.

A sudden wave of exhaustion came over me, and I assumed it was just from performing the magic. I slowly began to close my eyes, then fell asleep.

READ BELOW!!!

Oh hello. Hi. How's it going. Long time no see, huh? *awkwardly laughs*
Yeah, so... sorry for not updating in forever....

AND THANK U SO MUCH FOR 3K READS AND 179 VOTES!!!!!! OMG OMG HOWWWWW?!?!!?
I literally never update I'm a super crappy writer and here we are... AT 3K!!!! OMG. I honestly can't wrap my head around it. Wow. So many people clicked on this book, and actually read it!! I'm soooo incredibly grateful for all of you. I couldn't have done it without each and every one of you. I want to give everyone a huge hug. We are family now.

Also, it would reealllyyyy mean a lot to me if you shared, commented, or voted on this book! I welcome constructive criticism, too!

Aaannnnd one more thing...
I know I promised an HP fanfic coming up soon and I must seem like a big fat liar, but I'm having a writers block :(
I usually try to write a few chapters ahead so I'm prepared, but I'm having a hard time right now, especially with schoolwork. This week has been extra busy. I'm going on vacation for winter break, so idk if I can update then, but I'll get it done ASAP!!!

One more thing sorry...
Sorry for the short chapter I but I promise longer ones are coming soon.

Luv u,
Thank u,

~TSHPOUAT

(^I'm trying out different outro ideas so just go with it 😂)