Hw and Distractions

"Henry stop!" Charlotte yelled while Henry tickled her. "Were supposed-hahah- to be- hahha- study-ing!" She said between laughs. "No I won't stop!" He laughed to tackling his girlfriend. "Hey thats too high mister stay out of that zone!" She yells. "Sorry! But your so tickleable!" He smirks. "Henry! Danger! HART! Im gonna get you back you just wait! HEY thats to low!" She laughs helplessly trying to break free of henrys grip. "No Char not until I so this!" He grabs her fave and kisses her. (He tackled her on the couch at his house and hes now on top of her, sorta) They kissed for like 10 seconds then he stared at her. "I love you Char." Henry smirks and looks at Charlotte. "I love you too Danger." She smiled also. Henry kissed her again until piper ran downstairs. "MOM!" "MOM!" She screamed. Henry and Charlotte pulled apart fast. "HENRY WHERES MOM!" Piper screamed. "WHOA WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING!" She shouted. "Nothing, I was, just. Um wiping charlottes tears, she was crying because her second goldfish died and shes my bestfriend so I was comforting her. See? Come here Char its okay" Henry put his arm around her and gave her a comforting squeeze. "Yeah sure, anyway wheres mom?" She asked still in disbelief. "Shes at the store." Hery replied annoyed. "Why?" Piper said in a bratty tone. "Cause shes a mom and its A week day and we need dinner." Said Henry. "Well when she gets back shes gonna hear about what marla did to me!!" She said storming back upstairs and slamming the door. "Now were were we?! Henry asked. "Right about here!" She said pulling him in. They started kissing again until.. "Hey guys! Oh looks like Im interrupting!" Said Cloe. They pulled apart fast. Cloe started cracking up. "Whats so funny?" Asked Henry. "Henry. Um you got a little something right a bout, everywhere." She giggled. They both started to crack up at the lipstick on Henrys face. "Wow you two really love eachother!" Cloe giggled. They both blushed. "Aww now I know because your both blushing" she laughed. "Okay stop, Cloe what were you here for?" Asked Charlotte. "Well actually I was wondering if we could all study together because Jasper is busy." She replied. "Well um I suppose thats fine." Said Charlotte. "But Char we were-" Henry started to say. "Henry we can, you know, "hang" some other time, cloe is more important." "But Char?" Henry puppy dog whined. "I can come back guys!" Cloe laughed. "Okay bye Cloe see ya Saturday night!" "Bye guys!" "Now come here!" Henry yelled. "Ah Henry no!" Charlotte laughed as Henry continued to tickle her.

An,,. Wow thanks fir 2 starts in two days I didnt expect this, thankyou, I hope yo keep reading and I keep writing I love this its fun, stay rned guys coment what should happen until next time, xoxo kayla ❤️