A surprise Visit for a week.

2 months later...

Chars POV
I am so happy right now, my parents have to go away for a weeks and I'm staying at Henrys! We already talked to his parents and I'm gonna surprise him and hes gonna freak, I am gonna kiss him so much. I cant wait to hang with cloe. And Jasper.

(Henrys house, Henrys sleeping, early morning.)
Henrys so cute sleeping with his bead head. "Hen, Danger, wake up baby!" I quietly said. "Uuuh mom!  how do you know Chars nickname for me, and could you please not use it, I miss Char, its like 6:00 a.m leave me alone dont ya know its summer." He kept his eyes closed as he groaned. "Im not your mom, Im way to young to be your mom, excuse me I'm your girlfriend and if you ever call me mom again, were going to have a problem and I might have to slap a boy." I laughed. "Char leave me alone its summer." He said. "Wait! CHAR IS IT REALLY YOU!" He popped his head up. It was still parcially dark in his room, except the light coming through the shade, from the window. "Yes, Danger, its me." I said. He grabbed me and hugged me and pulled me on his bed. We were just hugging then he looked at me and just smiled and kissed me we were kissing for like 10 seconds and his parents cane in and yelled SURPRISE! We pulled apart. "Looks like you found the surprise dear, I hope you like it" Mrs. Hart smiled. "Like it? Mom I dont like it, I love it, heck I'm in love with it, I'm gonna kiss it and hug it and never let it go." He kissed me again and embraced me in another hug. "Glad you love it honey, come on Sweetheart lets give them some alone time. " They both leave. Henry keeps kissing me. "Char I cried without you, I missed you" he hugged me again. "Oh my god! I have to tell Cloe and Jasper. Go hide so I can face time them." He pushed me. "Hey Jasper, Cloe, come to my house, now! No time to explain just get here now!" He said. Within 10 minutes they were at the door. "Ready to surprise them Char?" He asked me. "Yup!" Said. "Hen were here! Whats wrong?!" They kocked on the door, I opened it. "Hen! Wait CHARLOTTE!" They said, and with that I was showered wih hugs and crying. "Charlotte oh my gosh! We missed you!" Cloe hugged me. "I missed you all so much!" I sid as I hugged them all I a group hug. "This is great how log yo stayin?" Jasper asked. "Well guys, Charlottes parents are on a job trip till next Monday, and shes stayig wih us till then." Mr. Hart said. "A whole week?!" Henry said. "Wih us?! YES!" He picked me up and spun me around. "That's right Henry a whole week with all of you to do whatever!" I said. He smirked. "Well what should we do first?" Asked Cloe. "Is it to much to ask if you two could come back later? I dont wanna be rude, but I wanna have some alone time, with my Charbear." Henry said. "No thats completely fine, we understand, how bout, Char settles down today, and we can all do something fun tomorrow!" Jasper suggested. "Sounds gooooood!" Said Henry. I just giggled. "K, bye, see you guys tomorrow!" Cloe yelled. Then they left.

Henry POV
Okay. Is 15 to young to have your first time? Because Charlottes here and I'm not gonna see her until next summer when school starts so I kinda wanna do something romantic, protected obviously, but I just really love Char and I want her first time to be with me. And only me. What should I do? I just, dont know if we should, or I should wait until were old enough so we can have kids when were married, or, I dont know!

Charlottes back in town, and, Uh oh, Henry wants to have his and her first time, is 15 to young, even if its protected? Lemme know cause I really kinda need help on this one, should he have his first time? Or should he wait?