Yotally Togert and Swellview Park... and Kisses.

Well my Chapter title is just the most creative isnt it?
Jk, anyway before I write this, I really want to say thankyou, never did I dream my story would have 82 stars and over 600 reads! Thanks so much for the kind comments and jokes. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Xoxo Kay 💙

"Charlotte!" Cloe ran up to her and hugged her. "Hey Cloe how goes it?" Charlotte asked. "Awesome. It goes awesome!" Cloe replied. "Hey buddy!" Henry greeted Jasper. "Hey Hen." Jasper greeted him as they did there secret hand or whatever it is. "Okay so lets eat cause I'm starving!" Said Cloe. "Thats my baby." Smiled Jasper as he put his arm around cloe and she kissed his cheek. "I agree, Hen lets get this togert shiw on the road." Charlotte joked. Henry kissed her. She smiled. They all ate their togert and went to swelview Park. "This is so cool looking at the stars, theres so many shinning so bright and beautiful." Charlotte watched in awe. "Not as beautiful and sparkling as your eyes and face." Henry said. "Whaaat, I mean, yeah, their um shiny." He covered up. Charlotte giggled. "Oh would you just come here!" She said then she pulled him in and they kissed. "Aww love birds, your meant for eachother." Cloe said. They stopped kissing. "Aww thanks Clo." Char said. "Your welcome Char." Cloe said. Then her and Jasper kissed. Henry dropped Charlotte off at home, they kissed at the door. Then Henry went home smiling. He loved Charlotte, he wished he could marry her but they were too young, Henry promised hed propose. Just as soon as he was old enough. He fell asleep dreaming of Charlotte.